Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingersnaps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2005, 02:47 PM
    Excited Daschund pees
    I have a mini daschund who is just a year old and pees whenever someone new comes in the house or we come home. She even pees immediately after being taken out if someone else enters the room she hasn't seen. Sometimes it is only the size of a nickel but still annoying. I know 4 mini dacs and three out of 4 do this when they get excited. How can I stop this behavior.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 7, 2005, 04:26 PM
    Submissive Urination: How to control it
    Listed below you will find a link that will be of some help to you. :)

Submissive Urination: How to control it

http://www.peteducation.com/article....&articleid=169

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog pees when you touch him. [ 4 Answers ]

5 yr.old NUETERED MALE rescue POM pees when you touch or even get close reaching to pick him up. We've had him for almost 3 months. He's friendly, but nervous and a bit shy. We suspect he might have been ABUSED. I will try everything I can 'cause we really like him, but if this persists we will...

My daschund [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Daschund that is about 2 and a half years old. She was a stray that dropped into our laps when she was less then a year old, she still had a puppy tooth or two. Anyway, I have noticed that she seems to go through cycles of itching on her back. She does not have fleas. IF I let her she...

My daschund pees [ 1 Answers ]

My three year old daschund pees in the house. He was house broken before and he has a dog door to go out. He know he is doing wrong and my dad is thinking about getting rid of him. We have two daschund in the house and the other one does not have the problem. Please help me. Lee :eek:

My Dog pees in his crate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old english bulldog that is for the most part potty trained. I've had him for 3 months and he hasn't had an accident in the house for a long while. The only place he has accidents is in his crate if there is bedding in it. He can hold his pee all night long if he's sleeping...

View more questions Search