Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimclark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 10:10 AM
    My dog started yelping in pain for no apparent reason.
    She is keeping her tail down like it is pain or her anus is in pain. She doesn't want to sit down and shivers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 10:32 AM

Would help if you told us how old your dog is. When was the last time you had her anal glands drained by the vet ?
    bla333 Posts: 72, Reputation: -1

Dec 22, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Well I think you need to take a visit to the vet. And if you have no money then I'm sorry but you are not fit to take care of a dog. If you don't take her to a vet and its serious your going to watch your dog die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I cry so much for no apparent reason? [ 49 Answers ]

I don't understand this. I seem to cry a lot latley for no reason. Its like I'm having a great day/night out when all of a sudden something dawns upon me that I must start crying.:confused: Im not sure if its just 'not my time' or I'm going through.. depression.. I sure hope not, but I'm going...

Falling for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause someone to fall for no apparent reason? I fall often when just standing by simply collapsing straight down on my butt.

Dog crying when getting up and lying down no apparent reason she can run [ 3 Answers ]

2 year old healthy female mixed breed. Has some skin/itching allergies that are irritating her. 2 days ago and yesterday she began crying when she gets up and when she lies down. Can find nothing on her paws. Walking and running to play. Randomly dries out... what is going on?

Dog intermittenly yelping [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 4 1/2 yearold female lab/shep cross who for the last day has been intermittenly yelping like she is in pain.She still has very normal activity and I can poke her and prod her all over with no sensitive spots, in the last two months with no change of diet or exercise she has put on...

Computer rebooting for no apparent reason! [ 2 Answers ]

I looked around the forum and found a lot of people have had this problem, but none that matched mine... Anyway,mine started 2 days ago when the first random reboot happened after I opened up a little program to check the cpu core temperature (coretemp.exe). I've been using it for a week and...

View more questions Search