Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveBailey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 03:39 PM
    I worked 3 days in Georgia and GA state taxes were taken out. I live in RI.
    I worked 3 days only in Georgia and GA state taxes were taken out of my pay. I live in RI. What form(s) do I have to file?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 7, 2010, 11:46 AM
    Georgia Form 500EZ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We lived and worked out of state for the entire year and paid taxes to another state. [ 1 Answers ]

We are legal residents of Georgia, but have lived and worked in Virginia for two years. We paid taxes for the entire year to Virginia, but Georgia still insists we pay the same taxes to them. Somewhere I read in the Georgia Tax code that income earned out of state while living out of state is not...

Is it illegal for a company to deduct state taxes for time not worked in a state? [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes work in a state that has a state income tax but I live and work mostly in a state that does not have a state income tax. My employer has been deducting state taxes (for the state that has an income tax) on all my earnings even though more than half the time I do not work in that state....

Live in MS, worked in LA, which state taxes do I pay? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Mississippi, but travel to work in Louisiana. Am I required to pay taxes in Louisiana?

Owe NY State Tax even though worked in NYC/Live in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to amend my NY State taxes because they are being rejected - for 2008 I worked in NJ through November then received unemployment from the end of November through December. I live in NJ. I know IT-203 is the non-resident form to fill out - but why in the world is the tax form coming...

Filing taxes in another state but have not worked in that state yet. [ 1 Answers ]

I just got married in Ocober. My husband gets a disability check in Tennessee and I have a w-2 in Missouri . But when we got married we moved to Arkansas. I did not work in Arkansas at all in 2008. So how would I go about doing our taxes?

View more questions Search