Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monkey girl 106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Training my 5 month pomeranian to poop outdoors
    She is 5 mon pee outside but won't poop outside I take her out on a lease an she won't go an I put her back in crate, I know I must do this for days but what else can I do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Consistency, praise when she does what you expect, and patience. That's all you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9 month pomeranian [ 2 Answers ]

How do I house train a 9 month old Pomeranian?

My 4 month old Pomeranian won't eat? [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old Pomeranian is the runt of the litter and is very small, only 3 pounds. I tried feeding her fresh ground turkey and rice mixture (cooked of course) and now she is sick. I am very concerned as she is so small. I have her on Nutri-Cal but she barely takes that today. Any suggestions...

Pomeranian puppy that's 3 months old and eats poop why is this [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé just recently got a 3 month old pomeranian and we can't housebreak him what's the best way to housebreak a pom. Not only that he's just recently started eating our older dogs feces we are feeding him purina puppychow but he's been consistently eating our other dogs stuff. What do...

5 month pomeranian cross jack russell [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old pommy cross jack russell and am just wondering which wet food is the best to start her off on, I refuse to give my dog canned foods as I've been told many have artificial colours and preservatives. She has been eating the Optimum dry food since we got her at 4 months. She's...

Pomeranian Toilet Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old pomeranian, when she needs to do a number 1 or 2 she won't go down to the grass she does in on the back verandah in front of the door. How can I teach her to do it on the grass which is down the stairs from the verandah?

View more questions Search