Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Neutering should be required
    If you are interested in Motherwood and are wondering if you are, in fact, pregrant, also can't understand why you aren't common law mariged with a man who is actually legally married to another woman... maybe you should have children.

I admit I was testy when I was pregnant so maybe pregRANT is a good phrase. I'm not sure.

Some people who post should be required to provide photos.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...cy-397346.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ml#post1934582
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
    You would be surprised at the stories I hear at work. This is nothing. LOL
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You would be surprised at the stories I hear at work. This is nothing. LOL

Sign me up for a signed copy of your book.
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Like when we have all 4 labor rooms full and one baby daddy visits the other 3 rooms as well... things that make you go hmmm.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:48 PM

All I can say is wow.

Pregrancy, pregreant, motherwood?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:00 PM

Oh you'll like this one judy. :)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...te-401613.html
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:08 PM

Classic response - I am literally on the floor with laughter.

Let's see, if every generation drops 10 IQ points...
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    Great answer! You said exactly what I was thinking!
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Oct 5, 2009, 04:31 PM
    I'm one of those nasty people who believes that aspiring parents should undergo personality and I.Q. testing before being able to spawn. Some of the stuff I see here is ridiculous! :cool:
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 5, 2009, 05:07 PM
    This is both hilarious and scary. I've always been amazed that you need a licence to drive a car and do many other relatively simple things, yet even the biggest morons can have as many kids as they want, i.e. Britney Spears. There should be a school where everyone who wants kids should have to attend and if they fail, they should have to leave behind certain body parts, (joking).
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:26 PM

So this is how stupid people are made...

Sarah
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:36 PM
    It's a shame that people like this procreate and then the dang cycle happens all over again with the offspring. Sad, sad, sad I tell you.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55 View Post
    It's a shame that people like this procreate and then the dang cycle happens all over again with the offspring. Sad, sad, sad I tell you.
    I came from two idiots.

I'm not so bad.

I think.

-grunt-

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:44 PM

If only all had resilience!
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 07:44 AM
    How about a woman who was pregnant 10 times and has 8 children, lives on welfare...
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How about a woman who was pregnant 10 times and has 8 children, lives on welfare....
    This just makes me want to bang my head. Why OH why? Crazy folks I tell you. :confused:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55 View Post
    This just makes me want to bang my head. Why OH why? Crazy folks I tell you. :confused:
    Ahh yes, welfare, the cause and solution for many pregnancies...

I'm not sure about America but here in Aus the government gives you $3,000 to have a baby... very tempting for a 16 year old.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Ahh yes, welfare, the cause and solution for many pregnancies...

I'm not sure about America but here in Aus the government gives you $3,000 to have a baby... very tempting for a 16 year old.
    ... let me move to Australia ;)

Welfare mommas happen a lot here too.

I don't see anything wrong with being on welfare. However, if your lazing around, depending on welfare all your life then you're a joke and you should be shot.

As for teens who are now welfare moms... it's iffy. If it was unplanned well I at least hope your going to school and trying hard to get out of the system.

Hmm.

Kids will always have sex I guess. No matter how much we yell or reason with them.

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 05:36 AM

Oh yeah I completely agree Sarah...

I am on welfare at the moment... I browse for jobs every day and I get so angry when I see/hear about people lazing around and not even looking for work.

I would love to work!

I get $225 a week at the moment to sit on my butt and do nothing... I would much rather be working a part time job and getting the same amount of money!

I do my paintings sure, but sometimes I will have a dry spell where I don't get any work for months :(

And yep kids will indeed have sex, it is just sad now that at 14 years old you are a "loser" if you have not had sex!
    Back when I was at school if you had sex at 14 you were labelled some very unsavoury names.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 07:37 AM

I have no problem with a person on welfare - these are tough times. I have no problem with a mother and child on welfare - again, these are tough times IF she is attempting to get support from the father.

I DO have a problem with mother and first child, second child, living off the system.

Sorry - I've worked at least one job my entire life, put myself through school by working and getting scholarships. Other people really are capable of doing the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neutering a 2 year old lab [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old lab that hasn't been neutered. I am going to fix him next month because I want to prevent him from breeding, but I would also like him to be more mellow. Someone told me that it is too late for him to change his behavior, even if I neuter him. Is this true? I will...

Dermaplast and Neutering [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need to ask a question about my dog. He was neutered last Wednesday and today, Monday, has been the first time he has actually let me look at the incision. There are no stitches on the outside so they must have used a surgical glue or something. Anyway, I know how important it is to...

Neutering issues - I've never heard of this! [ 4 Answers ]

Ah, there is no such thing as an uncomplicated pet, that's for sure! We took Finzi (our Mini Schnauzer) to the vet to find out about some diarrhea problems he had been having, and also for a general puppy check-up. He received the rest of his shots, and we discussed neutering. First, the...

Neutering/spayed after pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

When can a pregnant cat be fixed

My cat after neutering [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 month old male cat was neutered 3 days ago. Yesterday we took him into the emergency clinic 2 times for lethargy and dehydration and they addministered an IV and gave him Pepsid. Today he is still lethargic and eats only a little. I am extremely concerned, please help.

View more questions Search