Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtillett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 01:09 AM
    My cats strange behaviour
    My 4yr old cat sleeps on my bed at night. Recently she has started kneeding and licking me. We recently got a 12wk old puppy is this the reason for my cats strange behaviour.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jan 20, 2008, 02:08 AM
    I think most cats do that! They deffinately do the kneeding thing, I think those are both signs of contentment to be honest! Is this the first time your cat has done this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 02:21 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get more exposure to the people who are best able to answer the question.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cats behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

My cats are acting so weird lately, one has been peeing on our jackets if left on the floor or behind my sond hockey net that is down in the basement or on floor mats... the other one is constantly on our kitchen counter looking for food like he is starving or something... when we sit down to eat...

What does this behaviour mean? [ 11 Answers ]

I know I should just dump him technically speaking but when you love someone properly you seek out reasons for why he is acting a certain way etc. First off, I am pregnant - nearly 24 weeks gone and 26 yrs old, v miserable and alone, working my bum off in Ireland, to try and get money up for...

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Cats behaviour [ 2 Answers ]

How can be stopped cat to pooh in the garden?

Strange pet/people behaviour [ 15 Answers ]

:p I often find myself talking to my pets like they can really understand me. My Jack Russell keeps sticking his bottom in my German Shepherds face, falling asleep in plant pots and making strange grunting sounds when he sleeps. We used to have a pet crow who could talk (no lie)... only a few...

View more questions Search