Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bran8don8d8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 08:28 AM
    My 2 pitt bull puppies poop too much. They cant hold there weight.
    What should I do. Please help me.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 30, 2009, 08:33 AM
    I suggest taking them to the vet. They could have a virus, or parasites.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:02 PM

Worms! Get a sample of their stool and take it to the vets for analysis.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:03 PM

My dog had this too. Put him on prescription dog food- low residue formula
    fines Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 05:38 PM

This could also be caused by feeding a dog food with corn and soy in it. These are commonly used in box store foods as fillers. There's no nutritional value to either of these products so it's passed and you end up picking it up in the yard. If you've had them tested and there's nothing wrong with them, you might want to try a food that is corn and soy free. Most find that by doing this, they feed less and pick up less.

Let us know what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bull Mastif / Staffordshire Bull Terrier Under Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My dog is half Bull Mastiff and Staffordshire Bull Terrier and has a good appetite but it doesn't seem to matter much we feed him he still looks underweight, we've also had him wormed and the vets say that he is in very good shape and that the weight will come. He is 7 months and very big in...

7 month old pitt bull urinating in house [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old female pitt bull that will not stop urinating in the house. She does not let me know when she has to go out and I do monitor her water intake. She goes outside at least once an hour with her roommates. They are two full grown mixbreeds 1 male 1 female. The pitt bull is the only...

Over weight Pit Bull & friend [ 2 Answers ]

I apologize if there is another thread some place that I missed...... I have a 3 yr old spayed pit, she was just to the vet and weighed 80 lbs, shes fat, but I can still see her "outline" aside from her weight she has a horrid gas issue, she chases us out of the room, her playmate is a 113 lb...

Pit bull weight gain [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pitbull puppy that is 5 mouths old. I can't get him to gain any wieght. He is so skinny. ( bony skinny) he eats reg. puppy food ,but still not gaining any weight. What could I feed him to help him bulk up?:confused: :confused:

Rescued 2 puppies -- won't poop outside [ 2 Answers ]

I know there has been much discussion about "crate-training" puppies, but my situation is a little different than what I've read so far. I just rescued two 5 month old puppies who had been crated 21 HOURS/DAY!! I don't believe that they even KNOW to poop outside and I don't know what to do. I...

View more questions Search