Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayley2daisy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 09:16 AM
    When I got my doggy she would run around the house really excited and happy because she came from RSPCA she settled in real well and has become really close to my mum if my mums out she cries if mum goes bed she does if mum goes in the kitchen she does and she rerly ever sits with me and my sister for a cudlle and she won't go for walks with me so I only think you need to give her plenty of love also if she was called puppy that has two sylobls and dogs ushually only respond to how many sylobls there last name was so try -
    Daisy
    Poppy
    Button
    Casie
    Lissy
    Barbie
    Brownie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I train my dog to walk on a leash? [ 7 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I am a new golden retriever owner. He is 18 weeks old. I have never owned a dog that was leash trained. I want to be able to walk my golden on his leash, but he won't budge! Any help would be appreciated.

Dog afraid to go for a walk, or outside [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My husband and I have adopted a sweet shelter dog (lab mix, about 50 lbs) and have had her about two weeks. She's got some separation anxiety issues, which we're working on with increasing success, and some housebreaking problems, which we're also addressing with positive...

I want to walk my dog but my mom won't let me! [ 6 Answers ]

I need some help well a lot of help... So I have a dog he's a Morkie, and he's getting FAT. I want to take him for a walk but my mom won't let me! She says I`m to young I`m Bigger Than Him And He Can't Pull Me! So can you give me some tips? :confused:

Dog won't walk with me on leash [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a 4 month old puppy. She stubbornly sits and won't budge when I try to take her on walks. Anyone know how I can get her to stop doing it and l walk with me?

Dog Won't Walk [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted a 14 week old beagle/Australian shepherd 4 days ago. He refuses to walk when we're outside. I have him on a harness and use a 6' nylon leash. He will walk a few steps, then sit down and won't budge. I have tried luring him and rewarding with treats, getting down on the ground and...

View more questions Search