Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
    Thank you Judy!

I graduated from school in May for Vet tech and about 3 weeks ago I passed my state boards test.

I've been working at a mixed animal practice for about 8 months now.. Its been lots of fun and I've learned so much :) Best choice I've ever made for myself :)

I'm happy for you - glad you achieved your goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beagles and parks [ 1 Answers ]

How old does a beagle have to be before it can go to a park? :confused:

Do beagles smell? [ 12 Answers ]

I have recently decided to get a beagle puppy... there is just so much negative things I heard about them... Is is true that there is a certain smell on a beagle even is you are planning on housetraining it and not letting it go outside only to do his business? I also heard that they can be...

Beagles and Apartments [ 2 Answers ]

I am a college student and my roommates and I want to get a dog. We are considering a beagle. The concern I have is that we will only be able to go back to our apartment every 3 or 4 hours to take it out and play with it. Will this be enough time? I know that beagles hate being alone, I...

Foxtail in our Beagles nose! [ 2 Answers ]

Our 8 month old beagle puppy got a foxtail (or something) up her nose this morning! She was sneezing terribly, and there was even a small amount of blood in the mucus! She let us look for it, some, but beagles have that flap over their nostrils, and we were not able to retrieve it! Then she gave...

Vaccines for newborn beagles [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering what age to vaccinate newborn beagle pups? Some say at 2 weeks and some say at 6 weeks. Also, what age to worm pups and which worms do we need to worm for? Thank you

View more questions Search