Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bla333 Posts: 72, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2011, 10:28 PM
    does he like me as a friend or more?
    :) hi one day I randomly texted a dude from school for the first time. We started txting at 5:00 pm and it felt like an hour or so later when he fell asleep lol. I thought it was weird cause it was only like 6:00 pm but I saw the clock and it was 3:00 am!! We texted the next day for an hour and a week later for three. He said hi to me when I was by him before and after texting he said hi to me a lot more after that. We don't talk face to face though <_>! I feel like he's staring at me sometimes but probably imagination. The thing is sometimes ill look at him and when I snap back to attention and I realize I was staring for like tenth min. his little sister one time went up to me and I only heard three words that she said which was... likes that girl. And when I saw her at the store she was like I know her name! And it was probably a joke but one time his friend sent a text that said he loves you. Which was kind of awkward. Anyway what do you think?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 07:18 AM

How old are you?

I'm sure he likes you, but it's impossible to say whether he likes you as a friend or a possible girlfriend. It does sound as if he's been talking to some people about you though, so that's a positive.

Since you're interested in him, why not strike up some real face-to-face conversation with him? Texting to me is really a great way to stay in touch, but not too great of a way to really get acquainted with a person and see how they feel.

Jan 13, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Thanks. I'm eleven. I will try to get in some face to face conversation. But I get so nervous and feel all weird and when he talk to other girls :( I get so mad I can't even say.

Jan 13, 2011, 08:58 PM
    I think I' falling in love O: "_"

Jan 15, 2011, 08:54 PM
    Comment on bla333's post
    People i am getting no answers srsly need help plzzzzzzzzz!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 10:31 PM

Keep shouting and you'll continue to not get any answers. We volunteer here, we do this because we want to, not because we have to, so a little respect goes a long way.

At 11 you're not falling in love. You are way to young to understand and accept what romantic love is. You're also too young to have a serious boyfriend.

Try talking to him, strike up a conversation. If you two can text each other than you should be able to talk face to face. If he's also 11 it could just be that he's not ready for a girlfriend, and just wants to be friends, but doesn't know how to approach you about that.

The first thing to learn about relationships is that communication is the key. If you can't talk to him then you definitely won't be able to date him.

Take things slow. There's plenty of time to date when you get older. Right now you should just enjoy being a kid, which is what you are.

Jan 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Altenweg,I'm very sorry for shouting but when peole don't answer me I consider it very RUDE. I realize that people do this because they want to but no answers except from myself in about a week? That's just nonsense. And I would like to politely inform you that at my age people are seiously dating in serious relationships. I take it that your older than me so when you were a kid maybe it was too young to have a date but in my school and my grade it isn't too young. Thanks for the info about strikin up a conversation. Ill do my best. And the love thing, me and my friend were just joking around so we posted that, the web isn't a place for things like that hut we were being silly. AND actually even though I'm not there are MANY, MANY people out there that are falling in love at my age.

Jan 18, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Comment on bla333's post
    And as a quick add I understand what real and romantic love is. Maybe since your older you don't remember that people my age do know, but I don't know how old you are so I can't say that. Anyway all my friends and me COMPLETELY understand.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 09:32 PM

Considering your responses I'm going to stop posting to you. I'm pretty sure others will follow suit.

You're a demanding little girl, expecting people to answer you when there are 100's of serious questions on this site every day, not the romantic fantasies of a child.

Frankly, I have better things to do with my time. I'm sure that others will feel the same, especially when they read this thread.

Good luck. I hope you're at least smart enough to not get too seriously involved until you're old enough to realize what the consequences are, because believe it or not, no 11 year old is ready for a serious relationship. Come back in 10 years when you get a little common sense, then we'll talk.

Until then, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search