Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanyandcasey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Why is my dog vomiting?
    About 3 days ago, my dog started vomiting. At first it was just once but now its about every two hours. What is wrong with her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyandcasey
    about 3 days ago, my dog started vomiting. At first it was just once but now its about every two hours. What is wrong with her?

I don't know but vomiting every 2 hours requires a Vet.

It could be anything from intestinal blockage to something much less severe.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 28, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Ate something she shouldn't have? (like a toy etc)

Is she eating? What's coming up in the vomit? Any blood? Food? etc... is she acting funny or normal? Pooping at all?

She maybe has a twisted intestine? Hard to know (im not a vet ;) but I would be taking her really soon!)
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Aug 28, 2008, 06:18 PM
    There are literally 150 different reason why a dog might vomit. However, it is NOT normal. Get to the vet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat keeps on vomiting [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there I would just like to ask to c if anyone knows the answer to it... I have a cat her name is misty.. she is about a year old.. but for the past 3 days she has been vomiting her food up no matter what I give her she vomites it up... she has also been acting a bit strange she has been...

Cat Vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My 11 month old Maine Coon is vomiting yellowish bile liquid. She is not eating well.. maybe a bite here or there. I put some wet food in her mouth and she did not spit it out, she swallowed it. I saw her drinking this morning, too. We just returned from a cat show this weekend (here in...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been vomiting for the past 24 hours.. Especially when she eats. She has been on the same type of cat food for years. What should I do.

Here we go again, pup is vomiting. [ 3 Answers ]

I have an appointment with the Vet tomorrow to check out Callie's ear problems (smelly ears)... and tonight she drank a lot of water, she threw up, and swallowed it. Will she be OK until I get her to the Vet tomorrow?

Cat vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old male farm cat that lives strickly indoors. I also have 2 other cats that live indoors as well. I would from time to time find a small amount of vomited food in the house. Over the last 2 months he has become very regular with vomiting, but it started as food, went to a...

View more questions Search