Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweldon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Pet odor
    We bought a house that has very strong urine odors. The floors are hardwood and all carpets have been removed. What can we do to get the odor out of the wood floors?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Nature's Miracle is a non-toxic, color-safe odor and stain remover. Instead of covering odors, it actually neutralizes them. And it removes stains without damaging the surface where the stain is located.

It is normally used for carpets but many people have used it successfully on wood floors as well.
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Aug 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Urine Off is awesome! Our vet clinic sells it and it really works. I personally have used it and it even takes care of red wine stains, in addition to pet stains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad odor [ 3 Answers ]

We've been living in this house for about three months now. There is a bad odor that fills the air in all 3 apartments and even outside the house occasionally. It seems like this happens when someone uses the bathroom in one of the apartments. What could be the problem?

Dog Odor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get dog smell out of fabric?

Bad odor [ 1 Answers ]

Help I have a bad odor coming in from the pipe that leads to my sump pump well. Also mud is coming in the same way. I live in a 4 unit townhouse that all share the same drain tile. Don't know if that helps. Thanks in advance birdman60

Bad Odor.. please help [ 6 Answers ]

I have a very horrible odor from my vagina, I know I am and ot alone in this because. I have tried looking for solutions online and have found many women with the same problem. I wash everyday with anti bacterial soap and I use cotton underwear. At the end of they day there's white/brown stuff on...

View more questions Search