Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 09:37 PM
    What will happen if 37 years old have no sex for 2 years?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2011, 09:42 PM

What do you mean? Plenty of people go years without sex and nothing negative happens, except for maybe some frustration with the lack of sex.

Why did you post this in pregnancy and new motherhood? You certainly won't get pregnant if you're not having sex.
    milliekyddx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 22, 2011, 08:10 AM
    What do you mean?xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen if I ran away with my older boyfriend at 17 years old [ 10 Answers ]

OK, so I am 2 months from being 18, and my parents really believe its best for me to stay home with them until after my birthday. I've been through a lot of things most 17 year olds haven't, and I want to know what could happen to me if I decide to leave home now, and get my life started early. My...

What will happen if I owe an ex-friend money from three years ago it was verbally [ 5 Answers ]

What could happen to me if an ex-friend borrowed me money , it was verbally , about three years ago and wants it back now I have no possible way to pay him because I am involved in chapter 13 for another year remember it was verbal and this is the first time he has said a word about this can he...

Losing home after 20 years of payments, how can this happen? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a 3 bedroom house for 60k, with a huge crack in the basement for no money down from a couple who was friends with him and did not want to deal with the basement. This is in Kansas City, Missouri. We unfortunately used a contract for deed which of course was their idea....

View more questions Search