Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uzmaalim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 10:38 PM
    If a husband give 3 times divorce to hs wife how can they both get married again?
    A.A
    I got married before 3 years.My husband said on phone "i have given you talak" in November 2009. Then he excused and our relation got smoth.in January 2010 he again said on phone "I have given you talak" .then in February 2010 he again said on phone "i have given you talak". In March 19 2010 I received the paper on which he had written three times talak.
    Now he wants to get me again as his wife as he is feeling guilty at his act.
    I want to know how can I be his wife again.
    Thank you.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

May 30, 2010, 11:47 PM

Do you really want to marry someone who has already divorced you 3 times?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2010, 06:06 AM

You may find this link helpful

Divorce - TaLak
    xantho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 09:19 AM

Assalam o alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatohu
    There is only one way. You will be married by some other person and then after spending some time with that person your ex-husband would be able to again take you in his nikah and nikah will again be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How get divorce if married overseas? No kids.wife never been in USA. [ 4 Answers ]

Hay Almost two years ago I got marry in pakistan with pakistani lady. I'm form TX and USA citizen. My wife parrients are very old and she is the only child of her parrient. She was agree to come USA before marry but since her father got heart Attack she do not want to come to USA. For me I...

Can my ex husband give guardianship to his new wife when he is out of the country [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I were awarded Joint custody this past summer of my 13 year old daughter. He has primary physical custody and lives in Alabama. I live in Ga. He left and went to Africa and left my daughter with his new wife without discussing it with me or letting me know. He has been gone for several...

I was married and I filed for divorce my husband and I both signed papers and before [ 3 Answers ]

I was married and I filed for divorce my husband and I both signed papers and they were filed with the courts. Well in the meantime we got back together but we did not apply for new marriage certificate or blood test neither did we stop the divorce preceedings. Now this marriage is over and I want...

Want to divorce legally husband and get married to some one else. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, well I am a bit confused now I don't know what to do, need some advise whether what I am doing is that right or wrong. Well I am in relationship with one guy for the past 9 years and he loves me a lot. I first never took him so seriously meaning like getting married to him, because he...

Wife and husband on the verge of divorce [ 13 Answers ]

My wife and I are not on the right page right now. Her brother just died recently,and its been hard on the whole family. She told me once that I was cheating on her,which by the way is true,but I have to get It the way it used to be.we don't talk or anything.I'm thinking about just calling it...

View more questions Search