Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanine777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 10:23 AM
    How I can stop the divorce if my husband ask her divorce in tunisia and I live in u.k
    I'm tunisian women I get married with a man who have both nationalite tunisian and british we live together in u.k I left my house because violence domestic and I live in refuge the silicitor put my report to home office for have leaving remain in u.k in this time my husband go in tunisia and start the procedure of divorce when I want the procedure here in u.k the solicitor said I need to stop the divorce in tunisia. But I can't, I need to divorce here because we are resident here me and my hushand and I have a lot of thing to prove here .
    What I need to do help me please

Hanine
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 19, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hanine777 View Post
    ... the solicitor said i need to stop the divorce in tunisia. but i can't, ...
    The solicitor doesn't know how to do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop a divorce [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has told me she wants a divorce after 26 years. She says she loves me but not like a wife should love her husband. She just had her 50th birthday works two jobs. I work full time as well and we do not spend much awake time together. After a few days she has agreed to counseling but says she...

What happens after I file for divorce. We both live in the same house [ 11 Answers ]

My husband and I and our 2 kids live in the same house. But we are so miserable. He is not willing to work out our relationship because he says I am too busy and I have to survive financially. I can't take it anymore and I am thinking of filing for divorce but I don't know what is going to happen...

How can I stop or divorce [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancée came from Europe and we got married here in the US and she got her two years green card now I just find out she was married before and never divorce can I divorce her and how can I stop her not getting her paper through me

Stop on a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a research paper on stops on divorce. Could the husband go into the lawyer office and put a stop on the divorce without notifying the wife.

View more questions Search