Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Divorcing a diabled spouse in the state of TN
    When a person leaves their disabled spouse (unable to work or drive) in TN? If the disabled person is under psych care are they entitled to more than someone who is not?
    Just wondering how this would work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 08:52 PM

That is a yes and no, the court may look at medical insurance and payment for that, they may look at spouse support.
    Best to have an attorney though this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

K1 spouse, now divorcing [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is an USC. WE got married in my country and then, my husband petition for my entrance into the USA. After a year and half, we are in the process of divorce. What are the requirements for filing an I-751 Petition after the Conditional Perm. Resident has divorced USC sponsor.

Not so diabled.horse. [ 3 Answers ]

There are pics of this pony in the e-mail my sis sent but I can't get them to post. If you're interested, either tell me how to get them to post, or I can e-mail to you (probably <G>) A Fantastic Pony Meet Molly. She's a gray speckled pony who was abandoned by her owners when Katrina...

Spouse on H4, changed state from NJ to TN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 and my wife just joined me on H4 in Dec 2007, do I need to file returns jointly or separately. Taxes withheld for NJ and I moved to TN. How should I file taxes and get refunds for state taxes. Please guide. Chetan

Parents Divorcing, But 17 yr old wanting to move out of state [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 yrs old and my parents are getting a divorce. They agreed on join custody, but I want to move out of Indiana to Utah to live with family. I'm not sure if I'm old enough to be emanicipated but I want to live with my family in Utah. My father is not giving consent for me to move, but my...

Spouse resident of different state [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am on green card, while my spouse is on F1. I live in California, while my spouse lives in NY. For federal tax purposes, 1. I have to use 1040 if filing jointly ? (Can I get benefit from tax treaties for my wife's income ?) 2. For California, I can file 540 NR, married filing jointly,...

View more questions Search