Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nader Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 10:06 AM
    I moved
    [F] Hi everyone I want to talk about when I moved away during this summer vacation from Varginia to Maryland and I miss all of my friend and now I feel so lonely even I going to school I feel that I have nobody at lunch I sit by myself I don't know what to do so I can forget about old days I just can forget about how much fun I had when I was near all my best friend so I need your help people please
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Hi, I moved a lot when I was younger and went to quiet a few schools. It's never easy at first but it will get easier. You will have friends again soon. Just try to remain approachable and join societies to meet new people. Don't expect to find new best friends straight away, that never happens but I promise you it will get easier.

Also keep in contact with your old friend via the internet etc. I'll help a bit. You don't need to forget about the old days you just need top start focusing on making your new life just as fun.

Good Luck
    Nader Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by templelane
    Hi, I moved a lot when I was younger and went to quiet a few schools. It's never easy at first but it will get easier. You will have friends again soon. Just try to remain approachable and join societies to meet new people. Don't expect to find new best friends straight away, that never happens but I promise you it will get easier.

Also keep in contact with your old friend via the internet ect. I'll help a bit. You don't need to forget about the old days you just nned top start focussing on making your new life just as fun.

Good Luck

Thanks for your help stay in touch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why haven't I moved on? [ 7 Answers ]

I would never go back to my ex but yet I'm having a hard time moving on.What can I do?

Moved from AL to GA [ 1 Answers ]

My wife, who works for the federal government, was promoted and we moved from AL to GA. The job change was announced in June, she physically moved and started work in July, and after living in temporary housing, we purchased a home in GA in December 2006. We sold our AL home in Jan 2007. 1. Her...

Moved from GA to TN [ 2 Answers ]

My husband begin working in TN the last week of January 2006, rented and then purchased a home in April 2006. I lived and worked in Georgia until June 1, 2006. I did not begin working in TN until November 2006. Are we considered full time GA residents or TN residents? Thanks

Ex has moved on... almost? [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. Now I realize we're still young and there's other people out...

He moved away [ 19 Answers ]

I was dating my boyfriend for a few months and everything was great. He decided to move away to another province and I would eventually move there too. I kept asking him on msn when he was far away in europe visiting family if he knew what we were going to do, and he kind of brushed things off. He...

View more questions Search