Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nyorovita Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Cheating Wife
    Wife & I had been legally married for 9 years and have one son. We have been on separation for the past 3 years. She deserted the home saying I was abusive and cheating on her that which I admit. I have went back to her seekin reconciliation and she was refusing but I have changed. I hacked into her emails recently and discovered that she was having sex with a certain man who has since been married two months after we separated and that she is going out with a married man. I have since discovered she was receiving money from a pastor who once suspected to be having a relationship during our marriage days. This was being done without the knowledge of that pastor's wife. Should I pursue reconciliation or forget about it? Will my son not hurt me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 04:23 AM
    It is really nasty being desperate enough to hack into someone's e mails and if you can do that, then I don't think there is any reason to pursue a relationship with your wife. After all, you cheated, she cheated. Who is to say both of you won't do that again once getting back together.

The two of you together is not a good environment for your son.

Sep 27, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Cheating wife
    Wife & I had been legally married for 9 years and have one son. We have been on separation for the past 3 years. She deserted the home saying I was abusive and cheating on her that which I admit. I have went back to her seekin reconciliation and she was refusing but I have changed. I hacked into her emails recently and discovered that she was having sex with a certain man who has since been married two months after we separated and that she is going out with a married man. I have since discovered she was receiving money from a pastor who once suspected to be having a relationship during our marriage days. This was being done without the knowledge of that pastor's wife. Should I pursue reconciliation or forget about it? Will my son not hurt me.
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Sep 27, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyorovita
    wife & i had been legally married for 9 years and have one son. we have been on separation 4 the past 3 years. she deserted the home saying i was abusive and cheating on her that which i admit. i have went back to her seekin reconciliation and she was refusing but i have changed. i hacked into her emails recently and discovered that she was having sex with a certain man who has since been married two months after we separated and that she is going out with a married man. i have since discovered she was receiving money from a pastor who once suspected to be having a relationship during our marriage days. this was being done without the knowledge of that pastor's wife. should i pursue reconciliation or forget about it? will my son not hurt me.
    In which home does the child live?

Sep 27, 2007, 05:43 AM
    He is interchanging between myself and the mother

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating [ 28 Answers ]

Hi.. I am looking for some advice on what path to take in my life right now. I am 27 married and have a 1 year old little girl with my husband. I recently found out that he cheated on me when he was deployed to Japan. When I found out at first he said that they were just friends and that's all,...

How to find is my wife cheating me or not [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am feeling like my fioncee is cheating me, could you please tell me how to get her email password.

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Cheating with ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, well let me start by saying We've been together for 5 years , we have a 1 yr old baby girl. Our relationship was wonderful, he would always show me he loved me. Until recently, 3 weeks ago.. I found his email opened.. I found some emails in the sent section that he was sending to the same...

Cheating wife? [ 27 Answers ]

My wife told me she was going to a club to get drunk and dance should I worry?

View more questions Search