Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnhyde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Fallacy type
    1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more that most.
    2.On a radio as: Have you been fatigued irritable moody? If these symptoms are ignored you might become depressed or even suicidal, Ward off t he blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have and they're glad they did.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 07:33 PM
    I am sorry, I do not see a question, and do not see what this has to do with online education??
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Appeal to Emotions...

1. Flattery

2. Fear
    lynnhyde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Chuck, this has to do with the subject of Critical Thinking. Sorry you don't see what I am asking about fallacy.:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Post moved from online education, was not reference to online classes or home schooling.

You do need to be sure and find the areas that best match the subject, also be sure to have complete questions.
    shannacorthell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 02:56 PM
    I would think this would be the scare tactic fallacy because it is saying if you ignore these symptoms such and such will happen and here's a pill you should try.
    locklisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 08:36 PM

What kind of fallacy is the current sentence
    About an already attractive home interior I don't know why we started this home renovation if were only doing two of the rooms. Either way it won't look right unless we redo the entire house
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now really old and archived and so, not generally visible unless someone happens to go to this forum topic area, or is notified because there's activity on it because the person being notified has already posted on it.

If you have a new question or even comments that might work for starting a thread, please do start a new thread so that what you write will get noticed and recognized as being your own, on the current, daily list.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way, an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Group think Fallacy? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what is a group think fallacy

View more questions Search