Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kriscas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Is there a way to get a loan until my disability goes through
    Hi I am from Ohio I have lupus among other problems I will be homeless soon unless I'm able to get a loan my 2 kids are staying with their dad but the living situaion is not good there I am unable to work due to my health I have no family I could stay with I will not survive outside the sun blisters me after only 10 minutes is there any help at all out there I'm going for disability I don't know how long it will be though until I get it

Check out some similar questions!

Disability student loan IRS [ 1 Answers ]

I became totally disabled about 2 years ago. 100% SSDI and 90% VA with unemployability so I collect 100+ %. I also have an Air Force pension. Due to my not being able to work and support our farm (we were losing money), we ended up in chapter 13 bankruptcy with a 36 month pay back. I had...

Will they take student loan payments out of my SS disability? [ 4 Answers ]

The dept of education is taking $171 monthly out of my paychecks to pay for my student loan. If I stop working and start collecting ss disability, can they take the payments out of my disability checks? I live in Wisconsin and the disability checks would be my only source of income, around $1100...

401k loan and ss disability [ 3 Answers ]

I took out a loan against my 401k Jan 2007. I applied for SS disability in August 2007 and was approved. I learned of this in March 2008. I quit paying on the loan in Jan 2008. Not enough money to live and subsequently filed bankruptcy in Mar 2008. Fast forward to the present, the loan will...

Home eqity loan with disability income [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC. I own my home, with no mortgage. I'm considering a home equity loan to make home improvements. My familys' only source of income is social security disability. How would this affect my chances at a loan?

Disability and mortgage loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am 58 and on permanent ssi disability. Can I get a mortgage based on my disability Payment of $2000.00 / mo.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.