Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bimmersweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Tightness in jaw after tooth extraction
    I had two back teeth pulled last tues May 15th. One on the top left, and the other on the bottom right, and my left is fine, but on the right I have had some tightness in my jaw. They had to cut it out and there were stitches all the way back on my gums and cheek, on the right side. Also it is still a little sore to the touch. What could be causing this?

Another thing I was wondering, my stitches are the ones that come out on there own, but they are REALLY bothering me. I can't help but to pull at them and mess w/them w/my tongue. And now my gums are sore as well. The sockets and everything have healed very well, but as soon as these stitches have started to move around, I have done nothing but yank at them. Any solution for this?

Thanks--Ash
    bimmersweet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 09:56 PM
    OK well, I have had this posted for a while now and have had no luck getting any answers. I will NOT be recommending this site to anyone, thanks for nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest tightness since pneumonia [ 6 Answers ]

I am writing for my 30 year old daughter who is really getting depressed that her doctors can't seem to find out her problem. She had pneumonia 5 months ago, was treated with 2 antibiotics and got 75 % better. She still has tightness in her chest and trouble taking in a breath. Sometimes she feels...

Tooth pain after extraction [ 4 Answers ]

I had a tooth pulled about 5 days ago, 3 days after the extraction a tooth on the same jaw(lower) started to hurt, the tooth that was pulled was the very back tooth (bottom) the tooth that is now in pain is a front (lower) tooth. Is this related to the extraction? Or what!

Tooth Extraction in a 3 Yr Old [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, my son's front tooth is kind of loosen (or least when I wiggle it). He does not complain of any pain, but the tooth is getting darker (like a brownish color). We have an Dentist Appt. already made, but my concern is will the Dentist want to extract the tooth?

Total tooth extraction [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 43. Yesterday she had all her teeth pulled and new ones Put in. She did OK until late last night, when she began throwing up. She Told me the teeth had to go. Now she is waiting for the swellilng to go down So she can put them back in. Is this going to happen soon, as she has...

Tightness in chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a feeling of tightness in my chest for over a month now. It is most bothersome at night as I can't stop coughing. My cough is most often dry but on occasion I do cough up small amounts of mucus. A little history about me is that I am a full-time welder and smoke about a pack of cigarettes...

View more questions Search