Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 25, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Toothpaste wash
    Lately I've been using toothpaste to help prevent any zits and it seems to be working has anyone tried this methad before and worked long term
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 07:31 AM
    It works by drying out the spots (I believe), it can work well. There are other dedicated products on the market that work in the same way and might work better.

If you find it works well for you then I don't think there is any reason to stop, just make sure you don't go crazy with it.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I wouldn't recommend using toothpaste on your skin. It can irritate the skin and may also infect your acne making the condition much worse. There are topical over-the-counter acne treatments that you can use to help clear up your acne.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ing-57708.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toothpaste Scarring [ 3 Answers ]

Oh my goodness! To all those people who recommended toothpaste on pimple - well, thanks for your bad recommendation! I recently grew a pimple on my chin and with school starting soon, I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. I put toothpaste on it the other night. When I woke in the...

Car wash [ 1 Answers ]

During car wash, every time after washing the car from below, the service men ask me to spray oil (from below) or not? And I always say yes, cause as per my understanding this should prevent from rusting. Some guys tell me this is not good... what you say? Thanks, Jawad.

Does It really wash out? [ 3 Answers ]

When you dye your hair a darker color temporarily, does it really wash out??

Sperm wash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm HIV positive married man. We planning to have child, and try to do sperm wash in Italy, or any other European country. Is any information available, where and how to apply for this? Much, much thanks for any info. Peter

View more questions Search