Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cat15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 01:48 AM
    Painful bump
    Okaayy so I'm 16 years old, not a virgin I've had only one sexual partner within the year and my period juss past but my mom lets me stay the night with my boyfriend and while I was on my period he wanted to have sex so we did (Unprotected). But we did itt a few times that night and my vagina got very swollen, the next day I went home and I showered and everything and that night my vagina was itching really bad I didn't think itt was anything bad but itt was like this for about 3 days so I did some research and itt said I could have a yeast infection, but now a couple days later itt no longer itches but itt felt kind of sore and itt hurts really bad to the point where I'm losing sleep so I checked itt out and there's one white bump the size of a pimple on my left labia minora idkk what itt is but itt hurts really bad and my discharge is really liquidy and has kind of a fishy smell but a sweet smell also, please help.
    Emily Rae Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 02:03 AM
    Yeast infection most probably, go to the doctor and sort it out. I have had the swelling,discharge etc but get the bump checked out, it's probably nothing but go anyway. Put a cool pack on it and wear loose clothing to stop the pain. Good luck!

Emily Rae.
    cat15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of this painful bump behind my ear on my head? [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed the bump on my head last night (1/4/10) and this morning it is more painful than before. It's located behind my ear but on my head. It hurts when I turn my head or flex my ear. It is also very sensitive to touch. Can you please help me find out what it is and how to get rid of it. It's...

Painful Vaginal Bump [ 2 Answers ]

I'm seventeen years old and just recently I noticed a bump on the inner lip of my vagina. It feels sort of hard, and very painful, to the point where its uncomfortable to walk. There's a little white spot on the very top, so I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair, but its INSIDE, so... I don't...

Painful bump on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:

Red painful bump [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a red little bump maybe the size of my finger nail.. it is kind of painful I can feel it when I walk or sit on the inner lips of my vagina.. it doesn't puss or scab or anything.. I think I might have had one before and I just shaved.. but I don't think I got that area... what...

View more questions Search