Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Stuck
    OK so I have a problem I have an amazing boyfriend but sometimes he gets pissed or if he is having a bad day he takes it out on me and is the biggest jerk. And I don't know and then today I went to the bowling ally and my best friend invited my ex who still really likes me and seeing him again after like 7 months made me realize that I kind of still like him to but I don't know what to do ilove my new boyfrind a lot and all I mean he is really nice to me but then he can be an to and all my friends tell me to go for my ex but I don't know what should I do I really need help asap

Thanks
    FaShIoN AdDiCtIoN Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I think you should tell him he's acting like a jerk and it pisses you off a lot and the relation ship between you and him might be over if he doesn't change. And if he doesn't change after the go for the ex boyfriend
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Well you should not listen to your friends. You should be listening to yourself. What do you think, what does your feelings say. I think the above post is correct. Talk to your boyfriend and let him know he does act like a jerk and pisses you off and you want to work through things, but if they continue? It is up to you what you think is right.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2007, 05:49 AM
    The ex is an ex for a good reason right, Don't go back. Th current boyfriend that's so amazing is moody and you don't sound happy. Leave 'em both alone and be single for awhile. Just date and have fun without the hassle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm stuck [ 4 Answers ]

I managed to find a record in a 1930 census showing my great grandfather is a William Naratzka born 1851 in Germany. That is the ONLY reference I can find for him and I have no idea of his wife's name. I have went though sites all day and am getting no where. Anyone have a suggestion? His...

Stuck [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do any more. The man I live with is a drug addict, abusive and just plain cruel. I've tried the shelters but their full. Also, you have to have a police referral. But that's a joke. Every time they come out, they make him go downstairs. They took pictures of my face and neck...

Stuck On You [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of the Farrelly brother's movie, Stuck On You, Walt (played by Greg Kinnear) sings a song during the Bonnie and Clyde musical. I have searched the internet, and cannot find an answer. Anyone know the name/original composer of the song? Thanks!

Stuck... [ 4 Answers ]

Sigh... I've never written to one of these things before, but the situation I'm in now is too tough not to look for some objective outside advice... I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24; we've been dating for two and a half years. I love him more than I ever thought I was capable of. I know that he...

I'm stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have known this guy since I was about 5, and I hooked him up with my best friend last year. They only lasted for a couple of days and after that me and him started getting really close and he told me that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. We fooled around for awhile and then stopped....

View more questions Search