Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2ndMtgHoldup Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 07:05 AM
    2nd Mortgage Refused to work with me
    I am currently under contract to short sell a property. The second mortgage holder is holding up the process by refusing to submit updated financial data to the decision maker. They took out some sort of insurance policy that pays them in full, but now they want me to sign a note for a portion of the debt, which I cannot afford. My negotiator has outright refused to resubmit my file. I feel that she is likely in noncompliance of some foreclosure law. Can anyone help? I don't want them to force me to lose the sale due to their refusal to resubmit. I am located in Florida.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 09:02 AM

The "negotiator" represents you? What reason has she given for refusing to resubmit?
    2ndMtgHoldup Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 06:33 AM

Negotiator claims that they will be paid off with insurance policy that mortgagee holds. Won't release any info on insurance to me. She and her supervisor REFUSE to work with me, want me to sign note and still be liable for original loan.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndMtgHoldup View Post
    Negotiator claims that they will be paid off with insurance policy that mortgagee holds. Won't release any info on insurance to me. she and her supervisor REFUSE to work with me, want me to sign note and still be liable for original loan.
    Hello 2:

I'd fire 'em and hire a new set. They DO work for you, right??

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payment refused [ 3 Answers ]

I recently switched daycare providers because I was becoming unhappy with the situation. Shortly after I started using her, I ran into financial problems and could not pay, but she let me continue to bring my children. Now I have stopped using her which hacked her off! I told her I would pay her...

Refused Legal Aid Is there Any where else I can try [ 2 Answers ]

Our Ex foster daughter 27 as lost custody of her daughter to the baby's father. She as slight learning disabilities nothing major. She as looked after Jessica for 6 years without any problems. Last year She had another daughter and the baby's father gave her a lot of hassle she ended up living in a...

Help! My daschund refused to shower and refused to be carried. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! Help!I am having 2 major problems with my male long hair red daschund:- 1. He refuses to shower - every time he hears and sees me preparing his shower stuff, he will run and hide. I try coaxing him wz treats but that didn't help. He will growl and snap at whoever goes near him. 2, My...

My dog refused to eat anything but chicken. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, My samoyed of 7 years, had glaucoma 3 weeks ago and had his left eye removed, a few days before the op to keep his strength up we gave him a whole chicken a day, and also a few days after the op, he now refuses his own meat although we have tried to ween him off the chicken, by mixing...

Being refused to pay restitution [ 3 Answers ]

I wrote bad checks to a place also have been accused of several thousand of dollars being stoled what is the law on restitution if they refuse to take restitution a gave me a signed latter stating such can they press charges.

View more questions Search