Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floncita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Broke tooth on burger

Same just happened to my husband! Sharp bone in the burger. Manager called him back now and asked he brings it in on Monday and they'll call the insurance company. (today is friday)... any suggestions?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2009, 03:15 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread. Also please don't make multiple posts for the same question. Your other post was removed.

Suggestions as to what? Sounds like the manager will file a claim for you. What more do you want?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broke a tooth that has a root canal and dentist dismissed me as his patient [ 5 Answers ]

Recently I 'broke' a tooth that contained a large filling and a root canal. Because I have diabetes, leukemia and several other serious health problems, including low platlets, 40ish, my dentist of 18 years informed me that he didn't want me as his patient any long. I presume his liability...

My sis's tooth broke while eating. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I've got some problem... The tooth of my little sis broke this evening. She has braces and while she was eating, she got the impression that her braces broke. One of the metallic square loose could rotate about the metallic wire. She thought it was only the braces but on closer look, she...

A burger for computer geeks [ 2 Answers ]

A burger for computer geeks :D Enjoy!

Broke tooth while dining out [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a eating establishment (Chapps Cafe) in Fort Worth, Texas off Hulen Blvd. and bit into a burger and broke my tooth also. But I do still have the evidence, it was a bone or some type of rock like substance. I've been getting the run around and also they've been trying to get me to let them...

Broke Tooth On McDonalds Hamburger [ 2 Answers ]

I live in TX and I ordered a doublequarter pound with cheese meal and when I brought it to work for lunch to eat it, I bit into the burger and broke my back tooth on a bone! I thought I had picked the bone out after I heard my tooth crunch but later checking, I was not able to locate it. My only...

View more questions Search