Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_spice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Heating end caps
    I have an older home and I am desperate to find end caps for the heating units that are missing. The heating elements and covers were made apparently in 1959 by Spring and Buckley. Any ideas where I might find old parts? I need the end caps to cover the exposed areas of the plumbing.
    I live in CT, so are there any places like restoration places I might find them?

Desperate :-)
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Not to sure what you are speaking of. Are these radiators? Can you post a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mpg-caps [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of MPG-caps and do they work?

Caps lock problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I wonder what has happened , when I click on the caps lock to get a large charakter , it al goes gray and then come back again. It is not so easy to explain since I can't the terms in english. But it is like the hole page goes grey and then comes back again. Or I can take the mouse and point...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

Caps Lock Problem [ 12 Answers ]

Hiya All When I use the Caps Lock key, for a split second my screen goes black with the text in white, works OK after. Any ideas please. David.

View more questions Search