Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandiMi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Ear pain and dental work
    I had a crown and 4 fillings done and have had extreme dental pain ever since. What should I do? The dentist was out of state.
    verrob Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Feb 25, 2011, 09:16 PM

You need to go to a DDS and have your work check out. It could be a few things. Maybe the crown or one of the fillings are too high. (this is a very easy fix) On the other end of the extreme, you might need a root canal on a tooth. But you won't know unless you go to a DDS and it is checked out. (you might need a few x-rays taken)
    Good Luck
    RM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental bacteria can cause stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I have doubt in my mind - Eight month before I have gone under root cannel treatment of one of my teeth and after the one month of RCT my TWO teeth were covered with Nikil cap. The cap was uncomfortable (infection was developed in one gum) and the cap was removed after the three months...

Dental pain after temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain after ten days after my dentist removed my old bridge and fix a cavity next to it I have a temporary bridge on and is very painful is this normal?

Ear wax, ear pain? [ 2 Answers ]

Can excessive ear wax cause pain in the ear? I've been having pain in my right ear since yesterday I know the doc had said do some peroxide or something in my ears but I haven't done it yet, and now that I'm having this pain I don't know if I should put peroxide in my ears? I also have bad TMJ on...

How do I manage dental/cheek pain caused by tooth extraction? [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a dentist named >Name Removed< because she had a dental plan. This was okay for simple things, teeth cleaning (okay but not thorough.) But when I needed a root canal, she did it herself, digging into the tooth though it had an infection until she couldn't see what was what, then announced...

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

View more questions Search