What do you do if the girl you like has a boyfriend but, she keeps smiling at me?

Asked Jan 2, 2010, 09:29 PM 10 Answers
    Threads merged

I work with this girl that I really like and she will always smile at me and sometimes we will talk. She has been smiling at me ever since the first day we seen each other. I don't know if she is just doing it to be nice or if she might think I'm cute. She does give me more attention then the other girls I work with. I don't know how to tell if a girl is not happy with her boyfriend. Maybe she isn't happy but, who knows. Can someone please help me out. I really like this girl but, not sure what to think. Hope to get some good answers

Last edited by I wish; Jan 14, 2010 at 07:02 AM.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,047, Reputation: 10288
    Senior Family & People Expert

#11

Jun 3, 2010, 07:37 PM

This may be harsh..........!!!

She likes you as a friend and she is a co worker. No matter how many times you ask this question, and its been a lot, you will get the same answers, no she has no romantic interest in you, she is being friendly, because she is a friendly person, and she has a boyfriend. That's the big thing so shake those foolish notions and high hopes or romance out of your head before you make a big fool of yourself.

Smiles, waves , and being friendly are not signs of romantic interests at all, and only a love sick puppy who doesn't know better will take it as a sign of love or more than what it is.

Sorry to be harsh, but you better grow up and keep your job, and not get carried away by a friendly female, THAT HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...