Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisy91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Two guys, one girl
    How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:
    concerend14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Well if you are going out with one and you really like him then just be friends with the other guy
    But if you really don't like the guy your with then you should go for it I know he's your bf's best friend but if the guy that your with truly loves your then he would want what's best for u
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Give it time, don't make any decisions based on a couple of days or even a couple of weeks. Wait it out and see if you still feel that way in a little while. You'll regret it if you do something spur of the moment or on the basis of a couple of mistakes from your boyfriend and couple nice words from his best friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

Plese help guys and girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hellow guys do you know some solution to stop povety in india and how it effectrs people thank you:)

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

View more questions Search