Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 11:43 AM
    HE doesn't call at all.its sooo annoying
    Hey evryone! Well I'm new here, and so far I love this site :D well I'm 16, and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and like a week or something like that. And he is a relli nice, shy and a relli good guy. But latly its he's been bothering me like crazyyy, like we don't see each other that often because, we go to different high schools (hes a year older than me) but we have the some of the same friends and stuff so we see each other sometimes on the weekend and stuff, because we both relli busy during the week I do dance and he does rugby and school work gets in the way too. But heee never calls, he does but once evry like 3 days, and I told him I want this relationship to be stronger and stuff and I asked him to give me a call more often but he still doesn't, he's always with his friends on the weekend and ALWAYSS calls me last minute to do anything, he can't make his own decisions, I'm like so when will I see you on the phone? And hell be like I dun noe, ill see you when I see u. ITS justtt sooo frustrating, like rite now I'm typing this and I haven't spoken to him in like 3 days, I didn't even see him this weekend. It just seems to me that he lost interest in me or something, In the beginning we were so much closer and he would do anything for me. And he used to always say I love you at the end of a conversation... and now he stopped. And now I guess after I lost my virginity to him which was 2 weeks ago, he just acts like he doesn't relli care, its like he's gotten what he wanted, he didn't even call on our 2 months anniversary, like I know it isint a bigg deal but I told him to call me. And he just acts like a childdd all the time, like he makes stupid jokes urghhhh. I just dun noe weather I should not give up and push him more into this relationship, or just give up and move on, its justttt sooo frustrationg I'm so sick of trying... give advice thank you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Never ever push someone into a relationship. That is a deal breaker for sure.

It sounds as though he is not into this relationship as much as you are. I am guessing you gave him what he wanted now he is done.

However, you should understand too that while we gals like to gab on the phone, boys really do not like to talk on the phone.

Just back off, stay busy, let him call you. If he doesn't time to move on. And when you do, don't give in to sex so quickly, and yes 2 months is very quick. The guys lose respect for women who have sex so early in a relationship. True story, they do. They won't admit it because they want you to have sex with them.

Sounds to me like it is just time for you to move on.
    undermyumbrella Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 02:54 PM
    But the thing is is that... its not like he doesn't like talking on the phone because in the beginning of our relationship we used to talk for hours on the phone. And dun get me wrong I'm not asking him to call me evryday NOOO... all I want is for him to just say hey how was your day and call like evry other day... I know this is hard for guys but the other relationships I have been with... the guys always called evryday... yesss it got annoying but I guess I'm used to fact that the guy should call me, and ill call him too, but I dun want to seem annoying if I'm the one always calling him. Personally, I'm not going to give him a call rite now (we haven't spoken for 3 days already) yee shows what kind of a srong relationship we have :( sooo I think your rite I'm going to do my own things and keep myself busy and when he calls then he calls, and if he doesn't I'm ending this, because its driving me crazyyyyyy he needs to grow up. And yess I think losing your virginity to someone after 2 months is pretty quick, but it was different back then we were so close and we got along so great, and we've talked about it many times, so I dun regret losing my virginity to him. But stilli I should have waited longer. Well ill wait until he calls, and then decide if I should end it or not I guess...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Please HELP ME ! I'm so confused! [ 1 Answers ]

a closed box with a square base is made of material that's costs 10$ per m squared for the top and bottom and 5$ per meter squared for the sides. express the cost of the box as a function of x and h. ( h being the height and x being the length and width) if the voloume is 8 meters cubed than...

View more questions Search