Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hapusimba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 12:28 PM
    My two month old baby
    Hello,
    We a have a two month old baby and she has all of sudden developed a black spot on her tongue which appeared a week ago... what could it be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 12:31 PM
    It very well could be a form of thrush, but rather than asking here for us to diagnose your young child, please call your doctor so that s/he can rule everything out with an examination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

How much should I feed my 6 month old baby girl? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if my baby girl is eating good. This is what she eats : 8-9 6ounze bottles of powder milk 2 3ounze plates of rice cereal 2- cans of fruit (gerber) Some of my food as well like rice, banana, bread ,soup What do you think!!

Feeding a 6 month old baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

My baby girl has been eating cereal for about a month now. I introduced veggies a week ago and now some fruit. How much should I feed her? She is a healthy eater. Can someone provide me with a typical eating menu plan?:) :)

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search