Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justbanter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 02:59 AM
    rejected by friend
    My best buddy who is half my age, started hanging out with me for about 4 years ago. About one year ago he started hanging out with other guys. There he met X who is about 2-3 yrs older than him. Since then D's body language with me has changed. For a while it seemed as if D had terminated our friendship. But now D has restarted the old contact with me and calls me daily, but I have observed that whenever X is around, they are in a world of their own. D is all smiles with X and he puts his arm around X and they have a lot of physical contact and play. Before X came into the picture D and I had a lot of physical contact. But now if I try to put my arm around D he rejects me very strongly. Also X tries to put me down sometimes.

I have been observing D and X and I am very puzzled by their unusual friendliness. Whenever all three of us are together D looks at me from time to time to see whether I am observing them. I have a gut feeling that X and D could be gay, or that X might have said something to separate D and me.

Could it be that X and D are gay? D is very much heterosexual while I have observed strong gay behavior in X and he wears a lot of flashy clothes and stuff. Could he be trying to seduce D? I have been bugged by this sudden new found familiarity. What is the nature of their friendship? Has D chosen X over me because of our age gap? :confused:
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 3, 2007, 02:02 PM
    It's impossible for us to know what the relationship between X and D is. We are not there watching everything happen... We can only speculate...

It doesn't really matter whether X, D, or you, are gay. What does matter is that your "friend", D, is isn't acting like much of friend to you. Whatever the reason for that may be, the result is the same - you're the third wheel.

I don't know if you can "save" your friendship with D or not. All you can really do is tell him how you feel, and let him make the choices on who he wants to spend time with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling rejected [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and we see quite a bit of each other, he keeps saying we see too much of each other, so I said do you want to call it a day, he said no he loves me, but we haven't seen each other for a week now,but still speak on the phone everyday, can you...

Federal Tax Return rejected [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I e-filed my federal taxes & it was rejected. (married filing jointly) Below is the reason given to me. My wife is on H4 & doesn't have a SSN, she has a ITIN.

View more questions Search