Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    playful child Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 04:52 PM
    I think I like my best friend but she's a girl who looks like a dude helpppp
    Okay hi I know you people might think I'm bisexual but I'm not I don't think so anyway I think I'm falling for my best friend.shes a girl who looks like a dude I don't know what to do okay I need someone's advice.not someone wholl make fun of me but someone whoes willing to help oh and my best friends name is anna.I like to here her voice it calms my soul I dream about her I think about her all the time I can't help lt I'm falling in love w/ my best friend HELPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASE:confused:
    carolinagirl_kelsey Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2007, 05:13 PM
    If you are honestly asking for help there are several options for your predicament.
    First, consider your situation. Are you going through any hard or lonely times? Has Anna been there to help you? If she has, are you confusing extreme gratitude for love?
    Second, consider Anna's reaction if you told her you were in love with her. Does it seem reasonable or feasible or does the situation seem irrational? Talk to people or find someone open and understanding who may understand your situation. This is can be an awkward situation, but it should be dealt with in order to secure your mental well being. Bottling up your emotions is not healthy. Make sure you are not confused in your feelings, for situations like this can change lives drastically. Really contemplate your feelings and the motivations of your feelings before acting upon them.

Apr 26, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Well I talked to her today she said OK but she thinks I'm crazy but she stopped talking to me the entire day well I guess I'm not falling for my best friend thanks for the help everyone
    padddy Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Alreet mate. Just to let you no that even though you talked to her you mite have made it too soon I have had this problem many times before and lasses av done the same to me doesn't mean they don't care nymore. And even if she does look like a dude that doesn't matter you get along and av fun take advantage of at hpe this helps and you shld keep tryn but don't be needy (Y) #
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by playful child
    well i talked to her today she said ok but she thinks im crazy but she stopped talking to me the entire day well i guess im not falling for my best friend thanks for the help everyone
    She said okay to what?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 05:45 AM
    well i talked to her today she said ok but she thinks im crazy but she stopped talking to me the entire day well i guess im not falling for my best friend thanks for the help everyone
    And what does your boyfriend say about it? :cool:
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 27, 2007, 06:13 AM
    okay hi i know u people might think im bisexual but im not i dont think so anyways i think im falling for my best friend.shes a girl who looks like a dude i dont know what to do okay i need someones advice.not someone wholl make fun of me but someone whoes willing to help oh and my best friends name is anna.i like to here her voice it calms my soul i dream about her i think about her all the time i can't help lt im falling in love w/ my best friend HELPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASE:confused:
    Just because you have feelings for another girl does not mean that you are bi, you simply admire this person because she is makes you feel good, some people are good to be around, some people make you feel this way and envy them, you like listening to her voice because it is calming, my own daughter has this effect on me but I can assure you that I do not fancy her lol, she is my daughter and the best friend that anyone could wish to have, if I am stressed, she is the first person I chat to, we are there for each other, it does not matter what gender a person is, if they make you feel good then you like to be around them and chat to them, unless you have sexual feelings for this girl then I would not worry at all. Take care, love and peace anne x
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 27, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Maybe that could be why your boyfriend thinks your cheating.... Don't ya think?

Apr 28, 2007, 10:58 AM
    OK OK I get it goodness no that's not why my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him I can't tell him about that personal stuff there's a lot of stuff that I can't tell anyone OK end of conversation
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Maybe you shouldn't be having any relationships right now, especially since you don't know who you are. You have a "crush" on your friend that is a girl, and you have a boyfriend who thinks you're always cheating on him. I know you don't want to hear this but, maybe you're not ready. Find out what you want, who you want, and who you are first, otherwise you are going to keep confusing yourself with these situations and confuse others.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 11:43 AM
    ok ok i get it goodness no thats not why my bf thinks im cheating on him i can't tell him about that personal stuff theres alot of stuff that i can't tell anyone ok end of conversation

If you ask for advice on these boards you must be willing to accept the advice people offer. Not everyone is going to say what you want to hear.

May 11, 2007, 07:19 PM
    I know what I want I know who I want and I don't have feelings for my friend no more I don't think I had feelings for my friend now that I understand myself and I talked to my boyfriend about it he talked to me and helped me understand my feelings so now I don't need any help any more thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

My ex girl friend [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.

Church girl, sits behind me in math, I'm Junior she's Freshman [ 13 Answers ]

First things first, she is smart and is in excelerated math courses, just to keep my pride. We go to the same church and have for years. My mom and her mom were Sunday school teachers together. I talk and flirt with her all the time. She does in return even more so. Every time I pass her in...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search