Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simmypet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Does he find me attractive
    Hi All

I am a tall atrractive women, but not skinny.. and lately have been feeling really insecure about my weight..
    I've been engaged for about 8 months- but somehow it feels my fiancé doesn't find me attractive anymore..
    I have picked up a few kg's.. and try everyday to let go of it! Do guys prefer very thin girls? And me being a bit over weight- could it change his feelings towards me? :confused:
    tigeranimatio Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Emotions should run deeper than what you look like. If he ever gives you the impression that a little weight gain has bothered him, I'd dump him like a bad habit.

However, it sounds like the weight gain has bothered you. Good health is important for us all, and although its not necessary to be model-thin, a healthy weight can positively impact many aspects of your life.
    kazzz Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Apr 24, 2007, 08:29 AM
    my ex used to say he didn't like cuddling up to o coat hanger because I was to skinny,(stress related) before I met him. Then started putted on a bit of weight and he preferred it.coz he actually had sum think to cuddle other than bones.
    the fact that I'm not with him any more has nothink to do with my weight. He just a stupid druggy.
    if your engaged that should tell u he loves u.
    why not try talking to him about the way your feeling and he should reassure u that u look perfect to him in his eyes and that's all that matters. As long as u are happy with yourself it don't matter what other people think. Some people are shollow.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 24, 2007, 09:14 AM
    I have a little fluff and my husband loves it. He says he doesn't like stickbugs. I guess it depends on the man.
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Apr 24, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Whatever you do, don't project your insecurities on him and accuse him of feeling that way. Not only will that make for an awkward conversation, he may likely be offended by your thoughts of him being that shallow.

Talk honestly about it with him.
    Secret_J Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 03:43 PM
    What are the signs that he shows that he's not attracted to you anymore?

Maybe you are just assuming things out of your own insecurities. If you want to change physcially do it for yourself and for your health. Your loved one should love you beyond the physical aspects. If you are really curious just communicate with him but don't doubt his answers.

I don't necessarily agree with having to be complimented everyday for you to believe he is still attracted to you. Find other signs of it that you might be overlooking. Us women tend to easily remember what they don't do versus what they have done already.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 05:10 PM
    I hope you don't have the beginings of an image problem, which leads to eating disorders. To answer your question, Real men accept their woman for what she is, even after a few kids.
    daydavis Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 10:03 AM

Here is a man's prospective. Lose the weight and everything will be great. He was attracted to you before because you where thinner. Hold him to the same standards as well
    dominikka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Dump him every one has problems
    Like he should be the one to critisice
    I bet your very beautiful :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding others attractive while in a relationship [ 38 Answers ]

Attraction isn't a choice - you don't just turn it off. I think the key is that when you are in a relationship and committed to each other, attraction to others doesn't matter. Both will still feel it, but not act on it.

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

My boyfriend is attractive but I am not [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a very attractive man, he is a personal trainer and keeps his body in great shape. This is great, what I do not understand is why he is with me. Iam not an attractive girl, I am very average looking. I am extremely insecure, I always think he is cheating on me with a beautiful girl,...

Being more sexualy attractive [ 34 Answers ]

Hey again all! This place is addictive :D Anyway I was wondering... I am a pretty attractive guy with lots off friends and I am very social. Although I have a problem... I am the guy that ALL girls love to talk to and hang out with. That is of cource really great... BUT

View more questions Search