Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizmo_48401 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Apr 17, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Is threr a posibal chance of getting pregnant after a tubal?
    I had a tubel 6 years ago and when the doc did the tubel I asked him exatly what he did he toled me all he did was remove a small pice of the tub he didn't clamp ,burn or tie them off it been 6 years now and just last month my period didn't seem the same I spoted for 2 days before them bleed for 3 then spoted for 2 days and I'm now having sings like I am pregnant like tender brest tierd all the time and major headachs and dizzy spells this all started the midedl to the end of march and I still have tender brest have it constily and I'm all so lactating witch for some reason with my other 4 pregnant I lactated before I was even 4 weeks pregnant so is there a psoability?:confused:
    Teeninchee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo_48401
    i had a tubel 6 years ago and when the doc did the tubel i asked him exatly what he did he toled me all he did was remove a small pice of the tub he dint clamp ,burn or tie them off it been 6 years now and just last month my period dint seem the same i spoted for 2 days b4 them bleed for 3 then spoted for 2 days and im now having sings like i am preg like tender brest tierd all the time and major headachs and dizzy spells this all started the midedl to the end of march and i still have tender brest have it constily and im all so lactating witch for some reason with my other 4 preg i lactated b4 i was even 4 weeks preg so is ther a psoability?:confused:
    In one word, YES. Not only can you get pregnant, the risk of ectopic pregnancy risk is higher. You can GOOGLE the question for a lot of online responses, but I'd get a pregnancy test. My OB/Gyn recommended and I chose clip and cauterization for that reason.
    chickey277 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo_48401
    i had a tubel 6 years ago and when the doc did the tubel i asked him exatly what he did he toled me all he did was remove a small pice of the tub he dint clamp ,burn or tie them off it been 6 years now and just last month my period dint seem the same i spoted for 2 days b4 them bleed for 3 then spoted for 2 days and im now having sings like i am preg like tender brest tierd all the time and major headachs and dizzy spells this all started the midedl to the end of march and i still have tender brest have it constily and im all so lactating witch for some reason with my other 4 preg i lactated b4 i was even 4 weeks preg so is ther a psoability?:confused:
    Actually you could be pregnant. My brother's g/f had a tubal done, she got clamped 6 years ago after her fifth child... the last couple months she was feeling tired and faint so she went to emerg after fainting and they recommended a pregnancy test and she told the doc that she can't be pregnant since she is fixed, anyhow they did the test, came out positive and an ultrasound, she is 12 weeks pregnant and still got her period... was a big shocker to all of us... good luck

Apr 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
    great thats all i need here im not worried thinking im fixed guss i better get a test hase any one herd of using bleach or draino to lern the sex of the baby? i used to it thats how id find out i was preg but it been so long i forgot how to do it

Apr 21, 2007, 09:12 PM
    OK I got my period thismoring usly I know when I'm pregnant esply with me being so thin id notic any change but my cloths are not fiting anytighter that it usly my first sing but I'm still lactating I still want to do a pregnancy test but if it is an etopic I wouled think I wouled have pain but to with an etopic will it even register in a home pregnant taste and if I am not pregnant then why the heck am I all of a suddon lactating?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting an ex back after talking [ 16 Answers ]

I got dumped 5 weeks ago and was still in contact with my ex trying to work it out. She would come over and we would kiss and she would say om making her decision so hard. On easter Friday we had sex but she said we were still on the break. Sometimes I was ringingher and she still talks dirty on...

My monitor is not getting any signal! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, it started when I had installed a new videocard. It is leadtech winfast 7600 gt. And I had put in a new cpu fan on a 478 socket. Really big one! Now down to the problem. I had just reinstalled my windows xp and was running along and playing wow on high resolution levels and felt the...

Getting the AV channel without a remote control [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me.I have a bush television and have the cable set on the av channel. Normally this is no problem. I simply click on to AV and then use my cable remote control Unfortunately, my TV remote is no longer working and whilst I can press any of the 100 channels on the TV...

Could I be pregnant after a tubal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I've been having symptoms of pregnancy but had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago. I'm 29 years old and would love to have another child. I'm 2 days late on my period and I was just wondering what are my chances of being pregnant. I hope someone can help me!

Tubal question [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know that after I had my tubes tied three months later I stop having a period. Is this normal :-/

View more questions Search