Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkay248 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:56 PM
    I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start
    Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Apr 11, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Why don't you go talk to him?

Apr 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitou
    Why don't you go talk to him?

Well every time I try he just runs off!
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Apr 11, 2007, 07:54 PM
    How old is he? Are you sure he's just shy...
    Scatterbolly Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay248
    Well i really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and dont like to talk that much. i want him to come and talk to me but he just wont. his friends have to come and talk to me which i think is DUMB! what should i do! help me
    I like a guy I'm so shy to tell him that because I want him to start. But life is not like that sometimes. You have to stand up and go get him. I know its hard trust me I'm also hoping this guy comes because I'm afraid he rejects me after I have told him how I feel.
    aazndj Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 12, 2007, 06:48 AM
    He is scared that you will turn him down just go and talk to him and see what he says and talk to each other about your feelings then you will understand and he will to and he is like that because he probably just don't want to get hurt show him that you won't hurt him or just show him that you care OK

Apr 13, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitou
    how old is he? Are you sure he's just shy...
    HES 12 you he's really shy his friends tell me that.
    Ishy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 12:50 AM
    Im a guy and I'm shy too but I'm probably a lot younger than you but if I liked a girl as much as you say that shyguy does than if you can then just make him feel like he can trust you and that you like him too then he might get up the courage to ask you out and tell you how he really feels because I know that's what I would do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

I don't know if he likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I like this boy named Kyle I don't know if he likes me but he knows I like him. HELP:eek:

Don't know if she likes me [ 10 Answers ]

I have never been so confused about girls in my life I don't know if she likes me or not . OK so there's this one girl I like and I hang around with her and goof around and I don't know if she likes me. Its distracting me from my homework!! So like I goof around. Like I take her cellphone away and...

Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice. First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way. First Situation: It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007),...

I like this guy, and apparently he likes me, but [ 5 Answers ]

He hasn't asked me out yet even though known each other for over a month. When we see each other at school, we hug but he doesn't seem interested. When I ask him if he's busy this weekend, he says he's busy and he explains everything he has to do. I really like him though, and I can't get him out...

View more questions Search