Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love story45 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 11:42 PM
    I love her, but she loves another guy.
    I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do?

The back story of this problem.. ^^
    I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much I care. Everyone thing was going great 7 months ago, I would hang out with her, we were friends but I knew she was special. I was nervous I didn't know how to tell her my feelings. Then it turned to tell when my ex-"FRIEND" decided to like her after his last crush rejected him. He was smarter, better looking, and older than me... I didn't have a lot to offer her besides my humor.. (haha how come the fat and nerdy kid is always funny, well God gave me something) but anyway he was more touchy with her, and they started seeing each other... One night I finally told her how I felt, I opened my soul to her... but I had failed. Now they are crazy for each other, they talk about marriage... I hurt every time I see them together, not because I lost but because I know I was born to love her and make her life better, and she won't acknowledge my feelings for her. I have cried a time or to thinking about it. I feel like the other guy doesn't know what love is, he is just attached to her because he lost his virginity to her, and is his first real girlfriend... nothing I have done has worked. I know I am not the bad guy, so what do I do??
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:03 AM
    What should you do, Nothing.

You need to let go of this person. Which you never had in the first place.

Why do you say you failed. Huh, I do not get it. It is her choice that she did not want to be with you that way.

No, you were not born to love her. No, you were not born to make her life better.

If you are her friend, be that friend. It is nothing more right now for her and you need to respect that and keep your distance.

Joe

Apr 7, 2007, 12:21 AM
    I wish Jesus Helper, and I am trying to let go of something I never had. Right now it is very hard. Your advice is worth a shot, but I really want to be with her, do you have any advice for that... I know I would be better than him for her, but your right it is her choice.
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:25 AM
    That is the whole point of my post. You can not force her to be with you.

It has to be her own choice. Whether you think your better for her or not does not really matter.

What matters is what she feels and what choice she has made.

You need to respect that choice, even though you might not like that choice she has made.

Apr 7, 2007, 12:28 AM
    You are right, I have no control over that. Lol though I wish I did man, I do love her... it will hurt more but I will just let go, and give her space. Nice advice, thanks.
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:32 AM
    That is the best thing you can do. Just give her some space. I know it may hurt, but you never know what the future may hold. Just give her that space. I did my best in advicing you. Your welcome.

Joe
    prkingbebo15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by love story45
    I wont get into to much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do?

The back story of this problem..^^
    I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much I care. Everyone thing was going great 7 months ago, I would hang out with her, we were friends but I knew she was special. I was nervous I didnt know how to tell her my feelings. Then it turned to tell when my ex-"FRIEND" decided to like her after his last crush rejected him. He was smarter, better looking, and older than me...I didnt have a lot to offer her besides my humor..(haha how come the fat and nerdy kid is always funny, well God gave me something) but anyways he was more touchy with her, and they started seeing each other...One night I finally told her how I felt, I opened my soul to her...but I had failed. Now they are crazy for each other, they talk about marriage...I hurt every time i see them together, not because I lost but because I know i was born to love her and make her life better, and she wont acknowledge my feelings for her. I have cried a time or to thinking about it. I feel like the other guy doesnt know what love is, he is just attached to her because he lost his virginity to her, and is his first real girlfriend...nothing I have done has worked. I know i am not the bad guy, so what do I do????

I know how you feel I have the same problem and I'm sorry that I cnat help you that much but there is only one thing I can say you never truly lose she is not beyond the plain of possibllity you still have a chance do your best and its like my father says live to win( which he got out of song but it sets good example) don't give up even when you think you lost you always win you got humor at your side and that's a gift you should use, you think everyday about her just I think about the girl I love just keep going. That's the only advise I can give sorry...
    klimlor Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Yea I find myself in these kind of situations a lot.. I find a lot of my guys friends jump on my crushes.. worst exeperience was when someoent old my crush I liked her she wanted to stay friends... next day I find out she likes my best friend.. both are nervous and it feel upon me to hook them up... its not fun hookng your crush up with your best friend... but my best friend came to his senses and realized he was screwing me over and didn't go out wth her yet she blamed me... things are all good now and she calls me almost everyday so were still friends... but I just let her go as a crush and see her as a friend... as for your ex friend he's a.. n he probably used you to get to know her... confront him on it if you want... or just let things alone.. don't suggestr breaking up just in a casual talk or something if your still his friend... just so he understands what he did to you
    andyroo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:50 PM
    This to me, all of you, listen to me if you have this problem. What you need to do, is tell her. Tell her everything, tell her that she is on your mind all the time, and you can't get enough of her. Tell her that know matter what you love her, tell her everything. Then what you do is you turn and walk the other way with your head up high. You will be trapped like this for the rest of your life if you don't stand up for yourself. Take it from me I have always been quiet about my love for girls and every time I come out of my scared shell to tell her she is asked out by another guy. I've been walked on all my life trying, giving, showing my love without words. Not anymore, if you truly love someone you let that person know. That's all I can say is let that person know.
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

May 25, 2009, 01:30 AM
    Like someone once told me if you do nothing then nothing can be lost when you have done something

Basically leave things alone don't interfer I feel for you man I do but sometimes just let the river flow you to safety than fight the currents

As for the irritating guy I say tell as a friend he's hurt you but DO IT CAUSUALLY I mean don't waltz uo to him and say hey man you stole my girl NO

Understand there are pleanty of 'soul mate out there'

You can fall in love with a rich man just as easliy as a poor one
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

May 25, 2009, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by love story45 View Post
    ..I know I would be better than him for her
    Unless he makes her unhappy you can never truly know that.

EDIT: only just realized how old this thread is.
    Problem Solver1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Yes I know that a lot of people have big problems with their crush/girlfriend.But the key of solving the problem is to try to make the other guy fall in love with another start by telling him about some beautiful girls live in your neighbour hood.if that doesn't work than try by getting a friend (must be a beautiful girl + his tipe)and intruduce her to him.If he falls in love with her than the one you loved will be your now,but if it doesn't work try to get some help from other people.If it worked I wish you both a lot of luck in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

I love a girl, and she keep telling me she loves me as friends. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Strange that I am telling my feeling online , anyway, I am 22 , I am in love with a girl from about 1 year ago, and she was also in love with me, then after some issues (normal problems) happen between each other, she told me she don't love me anymore , she love me as a friends, I said okay,...

He loves me I love him.but I ruined it. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my real name is may.. and I need your help for my love life... this boy.. he likes me since the first day of the school... but at first no one notice that except me and mah friends.. since the first day of the school he keeps looking at me... we don't know each other... well when he keeps...

View more questions Search