Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paige511 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2007, 11:01 AM
    He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why
    So [once again] there's this [same] guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me [like me likes me] and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me?

Okay so he does have a girlfriend right now. But I met him while he was single and we were just talking as friends. Then he went back out w. his ex but wed still talk to each other about our lives and hed tell me his problems and id give my advice. We would talk like I was talking to my best girl friend[vice versa w. him] but recently him and his ex broke up then not even a day later he has a new girlfriend and now he doesn't even talk to me at all.

I need major help... guys are very confusing? :S
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 29, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Sweetie, I would move on. He's bound to break your heart. And if he's in a relationship, just leave him alone and find a new guy. If he makes no effort to talk to you first and he says that he does like you... he should tell you this, not your friends. Boys will be boys, and very confusing at that. You seem young, and there are plenty of fish in the sea my dear.
    =]
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Mar 30, 2007, 12:10 AM
    I agree with the other user...

I think he likes you as a friend and not a girlfriend...

There's going to be other fish in the sea

Don't worry...

Wait and see
    amberlynn Posts: 47, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 15, 2008, 09:10 AM
    well, were your friends telling the truth. ask them.if you and him don't end up getting anywhere,then just move on.it not impossible.theres better guys out there.beleive me when I say it. (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I think she is in love with someone else

My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search