Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammmy2026 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2007, 08:28 PM
    How to kiss
    I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 12:26 AM
    If you do not know how to do it then your to young to even be thinking about it.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
    If you genuinely want to learn how to kiss to avoid embarrassment then try this site:-
    How to French Kiss - WikiHow
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 11:26 AM
    No need to encourage anybody. Lol
    beautifulbutterfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammmy2026
    I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?
    Ummm, let me think... well what everyone says is true. It does come naturally.mainly you touch lips and open your mouth slightly and slowly move your tongue in the other persons mouth. Hope I've helped. Let me know.
    karinagalindo Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 15, 2007, 10:33 AM
    It's is not that of a joke you know first if you are going to kiss someone you have to do it because you love them not cause you want to learn how to kiss
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    karinagalindo. I read the question as the person is afraid to attempt a french kiss in case they make a fool of themselves, I think worrying about something like that has nothing to do with your feelings, they are simply asking advice on how to do it.
    cutos Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 02:28 PM
    OK its like you open your mouth while your kissing the other person and move your tongue inside theirs but don't like go crazy wit your tongue or anything! Lol just take it kind of slow if the guy/girl goes slow or fast... go at their pace wit moving you tongue... it does kind of come naturally... dont sweat it I was nervous to but now all my BFs say I am GREAT at kissing:) lol
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Haha it really does come natural!! And chances are the other person will be pretty nervous too, so just when the moment is right kiss them and if they don't scream and run away do it again but just slightly slip your tongue in their mouth, and at first its weird but it starts to be really fun!
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 12:56 PM
    yess it does come natural lol.. I first french kissed in 8th grade and I was so nervous it was only for like 3 seconds though lol its normal to feel nervous don't stress it when the time comes you will realize that all this worrying was for nothing lol but don't worry I was like that too =)
    SafiRamin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammmy2026
    Lool awww bless u... well itz tru it naturall but.. if you want to know how a french kiss workzz I think you shld try it on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and then typ in "french kiss" lol you mite find out sumfin about it... lol and it mite work;)
    papasangel18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 02:25 PM
    I was extremley nervous too. The day of my date I kept begging people to tell me how. Well here's how I learned... do you have a very extremely close best friend? Kiss her. I learned how to kiss by kissign my best friend so if I did it wrong it was no biggie. It ccomes naturally. My boyfriend thinks I am a fantastic kisser.
    melybum14 Posts: 9, Reputation: -7

Apr 19, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Well comeing from me the pro

You just let them do the toung think first and then try to do what they did go slow and before you do lick your lips not just a tap cuzz dry lips kill my friend writes there name in cursive with there toung when she kisses guys they seem to like it so you might consider that
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 19, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Don't drool, watch what your teeth are doing, and don't be rough... sorry I had a flashback there. When I was young I remember breaking up with a boy because he used to hurt me and drool on me when we kissed. Haha...
    lickitysplitz Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:02 PM
    It comes naturally. Trust me, I didn't have my first real kiss until I was 17. But I didn't stress over it. Just don't go out and find some random guy, I made my boyfriend wait 3 weeks after we got together to make out. Kind of sad, but it's what I felt was right, and he let me go at my own pace because he was more experienced than I was, even though he is younger.
    inpain929 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 12:19 PM
    My first kiss was in 7th grade and it was when we said goodbye to each other just a peck and then it will come naturally
    Lyingsuns3t Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Sep 3, 2010, 04:24 PM
    This is the best advice ever. I was in your same situation and to tell you the truth. You can read all you want. Research anything. Watch videos, whatever. But in the end, when your going to do it, it just comes naturally.

I wish you the best!
    ~LS~
    hah14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:27 PM
    I don't know. JUST GO FOR IT!! Ahahhaha just relax your lips and do what feels right. Everybody gets nervous about their first kiss. If I were you, I'd just ease into it. Don't over think it. Lastly make sure that a bunch of people you know aren't watching. You don't want to put on a show, it's nicer if its romantic.
    jaymcnown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Lol I was drunk every time but it was natural as anything I just made out with this girl sober today and it was great man trust me don't worry just tilt your head to the right close your eyes and move in and its all cruise control from there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hershey's kiss myth [ 10 Answers ]

I recently heard that there was a myth about pulling the paper out of a Hershey's kiss without it ripping? What is it and what are the perameters (can't move the tin foil, lover must be watching, etc.)? Thanks! :D

Embarrassed to Kiss! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17.  I've been dating this guy for 6 months.  We've gotten comfortable to being pretty intimate with each other... We're a pretty touchy-feely couple.. and that's cool - I've never felt so close before.   Haha except you'll laugh when I say - we've never kissed!  Now, let me say - none of it...

Embarrassed to kiss(2) [ 3 Answers ]

Please, somebody answer Anon's question because I have the same problem. I just don't know what to do and funny that I want my first one to be fantastic and unforgettable while I don't know the smallest thing about this whole thing. Watching other people doing it doesn't help!

Just hang out and kiss? A conservative gets frustrated. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I am experiencing a situation which makes me very frustrated. I have hanged out with this guy that I really like. We have a lot in common, profession, values, character traits and we really have fun talking to each other, plus the chemistry is really amazing. At first it seemed like...

Scared to french kiss [ 1 Answers ]

okay.. the basis. i am in 9th grade- 15 yrs old and have never MADE OUT with a guy before. last night i was at a party and it was bad.. so some girl invited 5 of the most popular guys over. we all played "sping the bottle" and truth or dare" then it was this boys (ethan)'s turn and he was dared to...

View more questions Search