Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Butterfly_Susanne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Feeding a 6 month old baby girl
    My baby girl has been eating cereal for about a month now. I introduced veggies a week ago and now some fruit. How much should I feed her? She is a healthy eater. Can someone provide me with a typical eating menu plan?:) :)
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Hi! I hope your system can accommodate a PDF file. This link has a great outline. Exact guide for feeding:

http://ucce.ucdavis.edu/files/fileli...1808/18274.pdf

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

How much should I feed my 6 month old baby girl? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if my baby girl is eating good. This is what she eats : 8-9 6ounze bottles of powder milk 2 3ounze plates of rice cereal 2- cans of fruit (gerber) Some of my food as well like rice, banana, bread ,soup What do you think!!

Will I ever give birth to a baby girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful little boys. My date of birth is 22/12/1980 and my partners is 17/05/1974. We are planning on trying for a third child and obviously I am hoping that we will be blessed with a daughter. Can you give me any indication as to whether we will have a baby girl...

Am I feeding my baby too much? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 months today. I am still breastfeeding at least 5 times a day and she is also on solids. Since she has been 6 months, she eats 3 meals a day of solids. She normally has at least two Stage 2 jars plus small amount of cereal at each feeding (most of the time). Many times she acts...

View more questions Search