Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Why am I always daydreaming?
    (I'm 16) The thing is, I'm always daydreaming. And I mean always. I feel like I'm never fully... there. Like my mind is somewhere else but I can still focus some of my attention (not all) on what I'm doing. I looked it up on goodle and it said that there might be something on my conscience but I can't think of anything. I'm beginnng to feel icky and not healthy. I'm always tired and think about the same things and illaborate them. What do I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2012, 05:57 PM
    See your doctor, tell him/her your symptoms.
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 04:12 AM
    If u can't think of any mental problems that could cause it see a neurologist. It could be a sign for a physical issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Cartoon. Daydreaming little boy, he's a pilot, a hero . [ 1 Answers ]

This little boy is day dreaming in class and imagines he is a jet fighter pilot and all sorts of heroes.. and finally is sent out of class and imagines he has a hatchet on his way to cut a cherry tree... Anyone know the cartoon?

Daydreaming and Fantasising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the forum and still kind of shy to ask about things. I guess before I ask this question I should tell a little bit about myself. I'm currently 20 years old and have always been pretty much a closed book when it comes to my thoughts and feelings- I have a very expressive face...

Daydreaming when will oil price hike will stop [ 2 Answers ]

Dreaming of a better place - Photograph at BetterPhoto.com

Daydreaming all the time [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: lately I’ve noticed that I tend to daydream all day if I don't look at the clock. I daydream about a life that doesn't exist, and I enjoy being there. When I was younger I use to daydream to get out of all the problems that were in my life, but now I have no life (my life is a world that...

View more questions Search