Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demo13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:38 AM
    My pregnant ex won't talk to me?ladies please need help?
    She broke up with me a month ago
    Reason-she said that I betrayed her trust( I apparently wanted to check her up if she is faithfully to me or not)
    She needed space and then when we went back together due to her hormone changes and mood swing what I didn't understand at the time we just fall apart,she was saying that I was to pushy and I didn't have the patience for her to give her time to forgive me
    Which is true,I didn't understand at the time hormone changes,mood swings and all the pleasure of having a pregnant girlfriend and I admit I did made mistake,when I realised I was to pushy was to late :(
    Even though that we split up I still wanted to be involved with her pregnancy,apoiments and all that,and I stated that no mater what relation we have I want to be in child's life,but at this point IM thinking just to give up on everything and to walk away
    Every effort of mine to talk to her is being ignored,and should I say that her friends and sister are playing a major role in all off this,she's probably complaining to all her friends and her friends are probably trying to persuade her not to have anything to do with me
    I do not know what to do any more.all I want is to help her out true pregnancy but I don't know how,
    Everyone is saying that when the baby comes along she will change and her hormones are going to level up,and that she will come around if I just give her space
    Any advice?
    And as I said I do admit that I made mistakes and I regret and I told her that million times but at this point I have no one to talk to,because she doesn's want to talk to me at all,she is to piss off,depressed and her father told me that she doesn't handle the pregnancy very well
    I was thinking to write her a letter and to open my heart to her,would be that a god idea?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 18, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Presumably this is your child? If she doesn't want to be with you you can't force her. However she nobody has the right to stop a parent seeing their child after they're born, unless they have been violent. Are you able to phone her and speak to her properly?

x Dani
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Is the child yours? If so, when the child is born file for visitation - and support the child. How did you check up on her?

I'd back off - she's told you she doesn't want to hear from you. Believe her before you keep pestering her and she gets a restraining order against you.
    EmberStudios Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Apr 18, 2012, 07:37 AM
    She probably is tired and upset with her situation, and however guilty you feel, don't try and pressurize her back into a relationship. Tell her how guilty you feel about upsetting her and how you will always be there for her if she needs you. That will show her you can behave responsibly and be there for her.

Trust really helps in a relationship.

I won't deny that what you did is wrong, but it is far too early to come pleading for her to take you back. It is going to hurt, but back off a little but back sure she knows you will be there to support her if she needs you. That way she will come to you when she wants to, not when she has to.

I am a woman myself and I can honestly tell you nothing is more irritating, upsetting or manipulating then a man trying to get back into your life when you need to get back on your feet. She is going through an awful lot, don't forget that. This will last more than nine months, this is for life.

You are capable of loving and caring someone, you proved that with her- just don't force your way back into her life, these things take time. Write her a polite and meaningful letter about what I have mentioned before, but keep the topic of getting back together out of your head for now.That card is not on the table.

All the best x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my friend talk to me properly? [ 4 Answers ]

Help please, I don't know why but he answers texts in short replies, mainly one word answers and I don't know if I have done something wrong. What should I do, I apologies for the hell of it and I get given a comment like what the hell or what did you do, then no reply after that. Help!

My daughter won't talk to me... [ 5 Answers ]

I am feeling so much remorsefullness... my 22 year old daughter, whom I haven't been getting along with for a very long time, moved out last week and won't take my texts or calls and changed her e-mail address. I have a short fuse and have anger issues but have always loved her.However I couldn't...

View more questions Search