Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    echosong41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Could a straight girl, who has just learned I'm a lesbian, be falling for me?
    I just told my crush of three years, who is also a friend, that I'm gay, and she's been acting different since then, but not in a bad way. We sit next to each other in class, and pass papers like usual, and lately she's been getting a lot closer to me, brushing hands and such, and staring at me from across the room. She never used to do that! Maybe I'm just completely over thinking it and I'm being way too hopeful, but I clearly need help, I'm paranoid here!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 04:25 PM
    It's possible that she's also a lesbian, or bi. But there's really no way for us to know, especially with only your point of view to go on.

Talk to her. Tell her how you feel.

Know that doing this could lead to rejection, but really, the only person that knows how she feels is her.
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Just try and get to know her better. If she likes you, she'll open up eventually!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Talk to her, see where it goes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 08:31 PM
    If she is straight no, she would have no interest in you. That would be like saying, could you fall for this guy because he likes you. So could you just change and start liking guys ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 10:29 PM
    If she is straight then you may well be seeing things a little off. Maybe too much wishfull thinking on your part.
    mimi18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 01:46 AM
    Just tell her how you feel. Be yourself..
    Goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lesbian dating a 'straight' girl... [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully I won't babble too much so bear with me... I was dating this girl but had an interest in her friend the whole time. The friend was dating a man when I met her. I thought she was straight, maybe curious but def not gay. While away on vacation (not with the girl I was dating) the friend...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

I'm a straight girl in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 22 and have always been interested in guys until 6months ago. I met a girl in work who is a year younger than me and is an open lesbian. At first we were just friends and then I got told that she fancied me. As time went by I started to develop feelings for her but didn't tell anyone. We...

View more questions Search