Ask
    defjam34 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2011, 07:55 AM
    I am afraid of my boyfriends mom.
    She scares me, what do I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Without more information about why she scares you it's going to be pretty hard to help you.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 08:04 AM
    I am afraid that I need more information before I can give you any advice on this subject.

Why and how does she scare you?

I know from past posts that you and your boyfriend are both freshmen in high school, hence you are teens so parents are involved in the relationship. Is she overly involved or is there something else going on?

Is this a misunderstanding or is she trying to be scary?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Agreed, my ex wife's dad always scared me, but then the threatened to kill me several times and came out and shot at me with a shotgun once.

Has she shot at you yet ?
    kerryion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 09:23 AM
    Don't be scared
    defjam34 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2011, 02:57 PM
    A weird question...
    Ok so its pretty weird but, every time I kiss my boyfriend, I always feel like I am going to throw up after. I know it is strange.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 03:32 PM
    What is your question? It seems like a statement, but does he have bad breath?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 04:39 PM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm getting married but my boyfriends mom don't like me [ 27 Answers ]

Hi my name is yesenia... im getting married in dec but my boyfriend mom does not like me because I had an abortion? Will that be a problem in my relationship?

Boyfriends mom [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year I'm 18 and he's 20. And he still lives at home. I don't get to see him much now because we both work. But when I go over his parents house I feel like I have to fight for his attention against his mom she will bring up people that I don't know...

My boyfriends mom is trying to kick me/us out [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and this is the second time we are living at his mothers house. We have been living here with her for almost a year and a half this time around. There was never a written agreement between us and her about rent, it was verbal that we had to pay for our...

I'm creeped out by my ex boyfriends girl and mom [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so after an year of being broken up with my ex, I suddenly get a message from his future mother in law asking question how we met ? Do I know him? What is he to me? Oh, and she gives me the news he's going to be married with her daughter, and her daughters friend requested me. OMG I'm so...

I'm afraid of my Mom coming back. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but you were so helpful on my last question I thought I'd see what you have to say about this issue. My Mom. I love her so much but I'm afraid of her moving back into town. She is on the other side of the country right now and I'm OK with...

View more questions Search