Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2007, 05:37 PM
    How to know if he likes me?
    I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Take it slow. If it's meant to be more it will develop naturally - simply go with the flow.

And if it doesn't go the way you would like at least you will still have your friend... Friends stick around a lot longer than partners these days.
    Gurshalyulo Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanny_2006
    I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and i hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me?? How can I tell??
    I've fallen for many girls that were my friends.. there were 2 girls last year that I basically grew up with.. at different times I started crushing on them more and more.. but both times I asked do you like me like me they gave me the "were too good of friends" schpeel.. tell them how you feel, but if it's the answer you don't like, don't worry about it, I freaked out and had to apologize for hours on end

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

HELP! My boyfriend likes me more than I like him [ 11 Answers ]

Thank you so much for listening to me. So last year by boyfriend tom asked me out and I said yes we lasted for 3 months then we broke up around January. My nosey friend hooked us back together. I like him in all but I don't want a boyfriend. When he asked me out I didn't have the heart to say no....

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

If she likes me or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this girl likes me Here it goes I know this girl scence 6th grade, now I am a Junior In high school. I talked to her during that time and we became friends, and than we went into middle school and it was the same story, we really were school friends, I...

View more questions Search