Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diddy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Did she cheat?
    Sorry if this question is gross but I just wanted some help. The night before last my girlfriend was out of town at some old friends house. A lot of people stayed there that might including her ex-boyfriend. Well when he was talked about she said yes he was flirty and stuff but she of course wouldn't, and didn't do anything with him. Well she came back and stayed with me last night and everything seemed OK but I still had a weird feeling, maybe just scared or insecure because I had been cheated on before.. I don't know. Well today after she went to work I was picking up our clothes off the floor. Well when I picked up her black underwear I noticed a very large white stain in the crotch area. My first thought was, "oh no, she cheated on me". After thinking about it and reading online I see that most women have these stains everyday, some more than others. Also that if it were semen it wouldn't be white. Can anyone help me with this, I hate to bring it up to her if there is no need. Thanks.
    richsaha2007 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2006, 02:51 PM
    That is a difficult question. There are two things wrong with this situation. One is that if you confront her head on and ask her if she cheated on you, all she will do is deny it and you are back to square one. Another thing is simply waiting for more evidence. I would just wait for the evidence to be more obvious because it is not right to just accuse her and confront her. Every now and then ask her about different periods when she was away and she if her story change from time to time. Check her phone on the sly and check for any text messages, received calls, dialed calls, etc. I know this is kind of invading privacy, but what else can you do? Get some information from someone who was around to see if she was "too friendly" with the guys. This can reveal a lot of things about her.
    If you need more advice, feel free to hit me up
    Miss V Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:02 PM
    If she did cheat, what are you going to do? If she didn't cheat, what are you going to do? One of the most unattractive elements in a man or woman is insecurity. Insecurity is really selfish, because you want someone to promise that you'll feel good all of the time and that nothing about you is out of sorts or improper.

Some things in life are great. Some are not so great. You already know this. So find out what you're so uncertain of about yourself and either find the courage to correct it or enjoy bellyaching about it. The rest of the world will go on ticking, whether you participate fully as an adult or not.

Frankly I'm willing to bet that you're worth whatever effort it takes to make you function at the highest level that you will let yourself attain.
    diddy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:10 PM
    Well to start with I have been very confident in our relationship this far. A problem is, she has cheated before, on that guy with me, that's how we started dating (I know the complete wrong way to do things). As far as seeing him again, he is in different state so it probably won't happen so maybe no future evidence. I just really wish I knew if I had any reason to question her or not. I wish I knew if it were just female (discharge) or if it really were something.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 30, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Diddy1,

As your research told you, women often get white stains... its just normal discharge. Some days are more than others... just depends on the length of time the underwear is worn, and how much activity (walking, running, whatever) she does... I am sure there are other factors, this is just my point of view as a woman...

You should not base your thinking she cheated on you beacause of this finding...

You should communicate with her that this situation with the ex bothers you and see what she says...

Good Luck
    Love-Life Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Yes, girls get those stains everyday, its called DISCHARGE. The vagina's natural way of cleansing itself. That is definitely not a reason to believe she cheated on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Godfather cheat codes [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other cheat codes for The Godfather other than health,full ammo And extra $5,000. If so can you help.(He's a cheater I know)This is for ps2.

View more questions Search