Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasha234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2006, 06:25 AM
    My friend stole my guy
    What shall I do my friend stole my guy and I want him back what shall I do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 21, 2006, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha234
    what shall i do my friend stole my guy and i want him back what shall i do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:
    Do you really want to be with someone that run off with your friend? There is really nothing that you can do if your guy wants to be with this other person ! Just keep living your life and don't let this issue eat you up inside.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 06:30 AM
    If you do get him back, would you be able to trust him? If I were you I would worry that he would leave with another friend. It seems to me that this is a sign. Move on and let him and your so called friend deal with their relationship.

Besides if you won him back it really would not be winning.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2006, 04:28 PM
    If your friend did that, then they are really not your friend, if your "guy" would do something like that then it would have lasted in the first place. It's hard to get over it but if you were to get him back it wouldn't last you would always have that in the back of your head for everything that happens.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 04:35 PM
    what shall i do my friend stole my guy and i want him back what shall i do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:
    You really don't want these kinds of people in your life. You should thank them for showing their true characters and be relieved that you don't have to deal with them ever. With friends like this who needs enemies. Good riddance
    redorka16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 05:38 PM
    Well if your friend knew that you liked him and she went out with him anyway she isn't a true friend but if you liked him first that's a whole different story
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 05:41 PM
    TWO WORDS : MOVE ON.

Why do you want somebody back that went with somebody else, especially your friend. You are looking at it all wrong. It is not your friend that stole him. He himself made the decision to go with her. Do not put all the blame on your friend. Half of all that blame goes to the guy too.

So leave them both alone and do not let him crawl back when things get rough with this other girl.

Joe
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Your friend "stole" your guy? I'm sorry, but the notion of one human being owning another ended with Abraham Lincoln back in 1863. Seriously, though, you cannot speak of him as a possession that was stolen from you. For whatever reason, he decided that he likes your friend and wants to be with her and she feels the same way about him. There are plenty of fish in the ocean. Next time find one who won't fall so hard and fast for someone else. Take your time and don't get so serious so fast. Allow yourself to see more than one guy at a time. Make him have to chase you, as though it's a privilege for him to be with you. This will make it less likely that guys will run from you so quickly in the future. Don't be angry with your friend. It was he who ran from you to her; she didn't "steal" him. If he had wanted to be with you, your friend or anyone else couldn't have "stolen" him away.
    redorka16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Thanks for your advice but your being unreasonable and plus me and him are going out now and me and my friend couldn't be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    TWO WORDS : MOVE ON.

Why do you want somebody back that went with somebody else, especially your friend. You are looking at it all wrong. It is not your friend that stole him. He himself made the decision to go with her. Do not put all the blame on your friend. Half of all that blame goes to the guy too.

So leave them both alone and do not let him crawl back when things get rough with this other girl.

Joe
    Thanks but me and him are already going out
    Expert

Dec 29, 2006, 10:36 AM
    I would like to know how you pulled that off?
    richsaha2007 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2006, 01:50 PM
    Your friend did you a favor by taking your ex boyfriend from you. It did a number of things for you. It allowed to see him for who he really is, and your friend. You are better without those back stabbing people. Move on, she did you a favor and saved you a lot of headaches for the future.
    lily-butterfly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Flirt with him use eye contact send him gifts and very romantic letters
    lily-butterfly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 01:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by richsaha2007
    Your friend did you a favor by taking your ex boyfriend from you. It did a number of things for you. It allowed to see him for who he really is, and your friend. You are better without those back stabbing people. Move on, she did you a favor and saved you alot of headaches for the future.
    But she should have him back and then leave him to give him a lesson and hurt him as he had hurted her she should be strong by not letting people mess with her in this way she should let them know who she really is, a strong girl that not a weak one .
    Anyway dear you should have him back and after a while dump him imean do the same he did to you
    Good luck:D
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2006, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redorka16
    Thanks for your advice but your being unreasonable and plus me and him are going out now and me and my friend couldnt be better.

Thanks but me and him are already going out
    I'm confused? This response to Jesushelpers advice was by someone named redorka and the original post was post was by someone named Tasha?
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Okay first off ditch the friend, clearly not loyal and not trustworthy... and why would you want him? Anywayss confront your friend I can't explain to you how important that is, to confront them with your problems... and if this guy went with your friend than he isn't interested... I no it sucks but it's the truth.
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 05:30 AM
    It sounds like this redorka is tashas friend who took the guy I guess??
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Oh the tangled webs we weave
    LIZ2007 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 11:32 AM
    I understand is hard to let go... but there's a lot of fishes in the sea... his lost...
    Stop calling her your friend... no matter how cute,or hot a guy is you never date your friends ex... '

You left him or did he leave you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search