Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stalineb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 07:52 AM
    A girl lives in a flower on a planet
    A second movie I'm stuck on is one I saw in the early 90's, another anime I think. All I can remember of it is a girl maybe lives in a flower on her own small planet, and I think a boy finds her, or something along those lines. Any help would be great!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 11:04 AM

Your description vaguely
    Sounds like a version of

The Little Prince
    stalineb Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 11:50 AM

The Little Prince: Some Where In Space! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids animation about a girl looking for a flower? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm sorry this is so vague but my friends and I are going mad trying to remember this film so any help would be much appreciated. All we remember is it's a kids animation that we used to watch mid-1980s to early 1990s, so I don't know exactly when it came out. It was about a girl searching...

Movie where a girl cuts her face and lives as a man [ 3 Answers ]

It is an older movie, where this girl cuts her face and dresses like a man in order to escape being misshandled by men.

Girl lives and gives birth in a supermarket [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie on channel 4 about a year ago that I'm pretty sure was American and made after about 2004 (?). I can only remember small bits of it but it was about a young girl who was treated badly by her mother who stole money from her while she was in hospital (don't know why). She gave...

Renewing wedding vows?Is is OK to have flower girl? [ 3 Answers ]

We are renewing our wedding vows after 21 years of marriage, on the 21st of July. Is it OK to have a flower girl or attendant? I want to include my sons in it, too. Think I will have them walk me down the isle. My neiice is bugging me about being in it, but, I'm not sure if that would look right...

View more questions Search