Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2006, 05:44 PM
    How would I know if my ex boyfriend still likes me?
    My ex boyfriend broke up with me but I still believes that he likes me. He's always trying to contact me after what he did.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 25, 2006, 08:55 PM
    When he contact's you does he ask you to do stuff with him? Do you still talk to him a lot after your break up? There wasn't a detailed questioned given, so I can't really give you a detailed answer. But I think if he keeps trying to contact you, he might still have feelings for you, because why else would he want to get in touch with you if wasn't to rekindle the relationship you guys had? There is a possibility he wants to remain friends, but if you have any further information you want to share, we would love to help.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2006, 01:18 AM
    Why is he contacting you?
    Why did he break up with you?
    bubbler_77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 08:08 AM
    There has to be something that happened to make you guys break up! I would ask your Ex straight out why he is contacting you and is he looking to be friends or hock back up. Just be careful that you don't set yourself up for a fall! Good luck
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2006, 11:58 AM
    What did he "do?" If he keeps trying to contact you then there's probably a degree of interest. It's up to you whether you want to respond or not. I'd advise you to be somewhat aloof and not too available to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to no if an ex boyfriend still likes you [ 6 Answers ]

How can u tell if your ex boyfriend still likes you

Who Likes Softball [ 3 Answers ]

Softball is my favourite game, I love it heaps. What about you? :)

This means she like me better than likes me right. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so for about 4 months now I'm been going out with this girl. The thing is I had to lie to her parents and she as to lie to her parents about my name. Cause they found out that I took her and her friend somewhere to have a drink. Where all minors, anyway the other girl blabbed her mouth and...

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

If she likes me or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this girl likes me Here it goes I know this girl scence 6th grade, now I am a Junior In high school. I talked to her during that time and we became friends, and than we went into middle school and it was the same story, we really were school friends, I...

View more questions Search